Big Sale Part 2: Saleen/C&L/Hurst/UPR/Ford Racing/AutoLite/FoMoCo & More!

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
Hey everyone, doing MORE cleanup in my garage to fund the B302 stroker kit I'm installing this week!!! PLEASE help me I won't be able to install it without your help as I still need more parts and of course my tune! Doesn't everyone want to see the most badass Eleanor break 650 hp?

Anyways, all parts are located in Los Angeles area, willing to do local pickup and drive a little to meet up for free! Paypal is accepted and so is cash/check (must wait for it to clear before shipping).

I feel like all parts are priced to move but I will accept any offer.

Due to an asinine 20 pic limit this had to be split into 3 posts...Make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom, this is going to be a long one...hope I didn't forget anything!

---------------------------

2010-13 GT500 SVT Suede/Leather Steering Wheel with Silver Stitching

Ignore the clockspring and wire harnesses in pics they are not included. These are plug and play compatible with the 10-13 Mustangs, but not 05-09, however please read the following:

I installed one on my 08 GT (will work in any 05-09 mustang) by splicing in my old cruise control harness from my old steering wheel (also for sale). I can provide instructions on how to do this (EDIT: SEE MY PREVIOUS POST: http://s197forum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1363167&postcount=14). Furthermore, I wired the rest of the buttons for radio control onto the extra unused connector (WPT-440 is the harness used) on the 05-09 GT clockspring and connected that to a PAC SWI-PS to control my Pioneer nav. I had originally planned on using the 10-12 clockspring and wiring harness however the clockspring doesn't mount up to the 05-09 steering column, hence why I had to splice in the old harness...

I can order as many as necessary at $235 shipped. Same goes for the Boss steering wheel which is full Alcantra no leather. PM me for details. I can also provide the two required WPT-440 harnesses to connect the audio control buttons to the clockspring for the wholesale price I get of $29.40 each (I know, what a rip off Ford!)

Saleen 05-09 200 MPH Speedo Cluster Overlay

Comes standard on the Saleen Extreme.

Was going to install it but I just really want the SVT one instead...

Never used still wrapped in plastic.

Sells for $45 on eBay.

Asking $30 shipped

FRPP Cold Air Intake with Metal MAF + Housing and C&L High Flow Elbow

I purchased the FRPP cold air intake near when I got my 08 GT so the filter has been on the car for appx 30k miles. I still have the original box for some reason!

I originally had the Steeda High Flow elbow but when I got the Saleen kit, I used the elbow from the C&L 95mm Racer kit below.

This intake uses a massive 150mm filter attached to a 90mm billet or aluminum MAF housing.

I am going to install the Saleen Extreme intake with a BA-5000 and no longer need the elbow, intake, or stock MAF.

Asking $200 shipped for the lot (elbow, MAF housing, and filter w/ rubber hoses and clamps), or $230 shipped with the stock MAF sensor.

If buyer does not want the stock MAF sensor, I will sell separately for $30 shipped.

C&L Racer 95mm Cold Air Intake

Was purchased with my Saleen blower but never used. Has approximately 5k miles from previous owner.

Previous owner used a 90mm Lightning MAF with the filter.

I can sell the filter and housing separate for $50 shipped or with the 90mm Lightning MAF, housing, and wire harness adapter for $85 shipped. I could potentially be interested in selling it with the C&L intake elbow if a buyer is interested.

90mm Lightning MAF w/ Housing and Wire Harness Adapter

Great upgrade from the stock mass air flow sensor. Came with my C&L intake and was used approximately 5k miles.

Asking $40 shipped.

Ford Mustang 05-09 GT Faux Gas Cap/Decklid Emblem

Was on the car for approximately 5 miles, aka was removed at the dealer when I purchased the car in favor of the cobra logo one.

In PERFECT condition with no scratches, just needs new adhesive.

Asking $15 shipped.

Stock 08 FoMoCo Spark Plugs - 15 of them

No idea why I have 15 of them and not 16. All were both used about 5-10k miles, not fully 10k but I can't say for sure as its been two years since I put them in a box.

Asking $20 shipped.

AutoLite HT0 Spark Plugs - 8 of them

Replaced my HT0s at 15k miles, these are the ones I pulled out. Nothing was wrong with them, I just pulled them as I had another set lying around. Comes in original box if that matters to anyone.

My car is a 08 GT, not sure which this fits, the early 08 or later 08, maybe someone can help me figure out.

Asking $20 shipped.

Gates Micro-V AT K061075 Belt - 107.5"

Brand new never used. I checked the full length of the belt for any nicks or cuts and it is perfect.

Asking $25 shipped.

Goodyear Gatorback 4061090 Belt - 109.0"

Never used but it does look worn from sitting in my parts bin. Again, I checked the full length of the belt for any nicks or cuts and it is perfect.

Asking $25 shipped.

Stock 08 GT Throttle Body Minus Throttle Position Sensor

Got a GT500 TB without a TPS (smaller one on the passenger side) so I pulled the stock one off and put it on the GT500 TB.

Was used for appx 30k miles and has nothing wrong with it.

Asking $40 shipped.

Misc Pulleys - Asking $15 shipped for each.

1. 60mm Metal Pulley - not sure what this came off lol, says it was made in Germany on the back.
  2. 90mm Plastic Idler Pulley - ribbed, slightly used.
  3. 76mm Plastic Idler Pulley - smooth, slightly used.
Pics in order:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d26/xnecrosisx/SAM_2540.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d26/xnecrosisx/SAM_2541.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d26/xnecrosisx/SAM_2542.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d26/xnecrosisx/SAM_2543.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d26/xnecrosisx/SAM_2544.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d26/xnecrosisx/SAM_2545.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d26/xnecrosisx/SAM_2546.jpg

Stock 08 GT Clutch/Flywheel/Pressure Plate

Installed a McLeod RST Dual disc and no longer need the stock setup.

Flywheel will need resurfacing, but I have not had issues with it slipping.

15k mi w/out FI and 17k w/ FI for a total of 32k miles on the setup.

I can sell it all together, clutch, flywheel, pressure plate, or part out.

Asking $90 shipped for the lot, PM about individual prices.

Last edited:

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
Ford 05-09 Stock Shifter with IUP Premium Shift Ball

Came out of my car at approximately 5 miles.

The shift knob is flawless with zero scratches and the shifter is basically brand new.

Asking $35 shipped.

Saleen 4.00 Pulley

Comes as standard on the Saleen blower kit, good for 4-5 psi. Has a small chip in the front but nothing wrong with the ribs. 6 rib pulley. Retails for $75.

Asking $20 shipped.

Saleen 3.20 Pulley

6 rib 3.20 inch pulley good for 8 more pounds of boost from the stock 4.0 pulley. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, and it has never been used.

Somehow I got 2 of these when I got my Saleen kit. Sold one. Retails for $110.

Asking $50 shipped.

Stock 08 GT Intake Manifold with CMCV

Pulled when I went FI, was used for appx 15k miles.

In great condition, would be perfect but it got a few scuffs in storage, nothing too noticeable.

Comes with everything you see in the pics, nothing broken, with CMCV plates (not deletes). No manifold gaskets are included, they were reused.

Asking $55 shipped.

Stock 08 GT Injectors

Again, came out when I went FI as I replaced them with the 39#s which are also for sale. Appx 15k miles on them.

Asking $35 shipped.

Last edited:

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
If the shaker1000 has the silver rings I will take it.. sent u a pm
Also interested in shortblock
Also interested in the new steering wheel. Got a cover for it that does NOT have the shelby logo?

The pulley you listed as item #1 looks like an alternator pulley but not sure if it has the decoupler.. does not look like it.

Last edited:

07SaleenS281SC

forum member
Reaction score
Ill take the V10 Water Pump pulley and also the smooth metal 90mm pulley listed as Pulley number 4. Just need your paypal address. Thanks.

08 Vapor

forum member
Reaction score
I'll take one of the 10-13 GT500 steering wheels. PM me payment info. Thanks!

Black_MagicGT

forum member
Reaction score
For the Hurst, when you say rattle, what do you mean? I'm really interested in this Shifter, I've wanted one for a while now.

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
For the Hurst, when you say rattle, what do you mean? I'm really interested in this Shifter, I've wanted one for a while now.

There was a semi-common issue with these shifters, which is a design flaw that Hurst never owned up to!

There is too much play in the ball joint where the shifter arm meets the base of the shifter. It allows for too much motion because of this play and at high rpms the vibrations cause the shifter to rattle slightly. I have never attempted to fix it but I read on a forum there is an easy fix. I'll look for it but in the meantime I did find this thread:

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/2005-2010/92385-hurst-comp-plus-shifter-vibration-rattle.html

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
Btw, I'll take trades for things I need like longtubes or an Aeroforce Interceptor gauge or sos pillar pod/ford racing triple dash pod.

Last edited:

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
Hurst shifter sold.

Also, if anyone is interested in a 3 week old black iPad 2 16gb wi-fi + 3g (Verizon) let me know!

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
Updated some prices.

Btw, I'm willing to combine items to save on shipping and knock a bit off the price.

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
So I just got a bill for $500 bc my dog got attacked today... :(

Anyone wanna help me out and buy some stuff? Don't be afraid to make an offer...

I also have most of my stock suspension, axel backs, and body parts like hood, side skirts, and front bumper w fogs in vapor metallic. Wasn't going to sell them but now I don't really have a choice!

And btw the saleen gauges have been sold.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back