blower and some others

06ROUSH425RWHP

my blowers a baby
Reaction score
ok here,s the deal. the blower is a roush m 90 kit it has a m-90 supercharger,stock heat exchanger,intercooler,fuel rails,injectors,2.57 pulley,all mounting hardware,and steeda cai filter. you will need a set of ht0 plugs and a serpentine belt. after you install it you will have to get a tune. the kit made a little over 400 hp and 409 ft. lbs. of tourque the way its being sold right now. I believe it has somewhere between 7000 and 9000 miles on it but i dont remember what my mileage was when i installed it. it will make about 7- 8 psi the way it is now. if you were to add a 10% od crankshaft pulley you should be making 10 psi and have about 425 hp. keep in mind all these numbers are with my 20 in rims so with stock or lighter you would be making more. sorry i have replied to everyone who pm me but i guess i missed someone. and yes its still for sell however i have about 3 or 4 people from this forum who have stated they will be buying it within the next week.

fordracer666

forum member
Reaction score
Lower

Kinda a small blower! Just noticed it's a m90
That's what I had on my old grand prix! Let us know how
it works out.

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ok here,s the deal. the blower is a roush m 90 kit it has a m-90 supercharger,stock heat exchanger,intercooler,fuel rails,injectors,2.57 pulley,all mounting hardware,and steeda cai filter. you will need a set of ht0 plugs and a serpentine belt. after you install it you will have to get a tune. the kit made a little over 400 hp and 409 ft. lbs. of tourque the way its being sold right now. I believe it has somewhere between 7000 and 9000 miles on it but i dont remember what my mileage was when i installed it. it will make about 7- 8 psi the way it is now. if you were to add a 10% od crankshaft pulley you should be making 10 psi and have about 425 hp. keep in mind all these numbers are with my 20 in rims so with stock or lighter you would be making more. sorry i have replied to everyone who pm me but i guess i missed someone. and yes its still for sell however i have about 3 or 4 people from this forum who have stated they will be buying it within the next week.

Just for posterity.

Thanks!!

RH

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back