BMR UCA mount at JLT

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
Could care less about before we met..first time meeting you was when the HR cam install happened..since then I have never heard of you doing your own work....period.

Just cause you never heard it is not my fault, or give you room to say anything about what I have done and haven't done. That fact is you don't know, you just assume. My work on my car was done two years prior to you installing your cams.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just cause you never heard it is not my fault, or give you room to say anything about what I have done and haven't done. That fact is you don't know, you just assume. My work on my car was done two years prior to you installing your cams.

Are you really that fucking stupid???

I will say it again, slowly, so you can understand.....I don't care about what happened before we met, since we have met you have not done anything-that would be you popping the hood-you do know how to do that, right? You don't pay someone to do that, do you?

I listed everything I have done to mine and other people's car.....you have my resume, what say you? Lay it out there checkbook ricer or shut the fuck up.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
Keep working on other cars, I'm not letting your heavy hands touch mine. My car is done, no need for anything else. Move on to something else or shut the hell up! Enough said.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back