Borderlands 2

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Aaah, yeah we are already friends. I only played for a little bit. It seems they just added more to it. Plays petty much the same, I think I like the guns a little better. I got one that when you reload you just throw the gun and it explodes like a small grenade then materializes back in your hand.

KillrStang

Texas Grown
Reaction score
I picked up my copy of borderlands 2 last night, sweet game. i loved the first one and this one is even better

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
We'll be building our characters a bit more offline before we head online. But when we do, we'll be sure to hit people here up.

We only have Live Silver right now. Neither of us ever play online, but BL2 will likely be the exception.

For those who've played it online, how does it work? Do you have to enter the world with 50 million other players, or can you just play with your friends? IIRC, I've read that my wife and I can play online with others from the same console (split-screen). Did I read that right?

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
We'll be building our characters a bit more offline before we head online. But when we do, we'll be sure to hit people here up.

We only have Live Silver right now. Neither of us ever play online, but BL2 will likely be the exception.

For those who've played it online, how does it work? Do you have to enter the world with 50 million other players, or can you just play with your friends? IIRC, I've read that my wife and I can play online with others from the same console (split-screen). Did I read that right?

You only play with your party (up to 4) and yes you can play split screen on the same console.

KillrStang

Texas Grown
Reaction score
i have 360 Captainstr8edge, yall add me im down to play im only lvl 15 as of now.

gamertag is TheVenom88

killswitch06GT

forum member
Reaction score
im deployed and just bought it for my pc through steam. Would rather have it for my xbox but oh well. I love it so far. What kind of characters are you guys using? Im a Assassin

KillrStang

Texas Grown
Reaction score
Im playing as the siren, her abilities are freaking awesome, i just run into the crowd and deal loads of reflection damage

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Now we just need to do the money gun glitch for those of us that are not patient enough to work for it lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back