Borderlands 2

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
I can't wait for the new xbox. It should never have gotten to the point where the developers couldn't raise a god damn level cap.

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
I can't wait for the new xbox. It should never have gotten to the point where the developers couldn't raise a god damn level cap.

I thought I read that it would break the game, not the console itself. I guess the numbers grow to a point where the game just can't take it, surely it's not a console issue...

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
I thought I read that it would break the game, not the console itself. I guess the numbers grow to a point where the game just can't take it, surely it's not a console issue...

they said it would crash the x-box. meaning the xbox couldn't handle it. If it was just the computer version it wouldn't be a problem.

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
Wanted to see what everyone is up to. Anyone tried the psycho yet? What level are you at? Find any pearlescent weapons?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
I've only recently had time to play again. I will make 46 tonight. I'm still using my orignal commando. I don't have time for more than one character!

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
I've only recently had time to play again. I will make 46 tonight. I'm still using my orignal commando. I don't have time for more than one character!
I hear you. My wife tried building a mechromancer using my (at the time) L50 Commando to make the big kills. The problem is that she can't use any guns that drop, because they're too far past her level.

My plan is to start keeping the best weapons in one of the banks for different levels to make it easier.

Our main characters (commando and siren) are at L56 right now.....

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Jackenstein is pissing me the hell off!!! I threw my controller down last night I was so pissed. I wasted like $200k dying on him. Only to respawn and have to start again. So I'm going to bum along in someone else's game for a while and beef up my level. I'm a 47 which is apparently insufficient. Lol

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
Jackenstein is pissing me the hell off!!! I threw my controller down last night I was so pissed. I wasted like $200k dying on him. Only to respawn and have to start again. So I'm going to bum along in someone else's game for a while and beef up my level. I'm a 47 which is apparently insufficient. Lol
Haven't even tried him yet. We're L56, and that seems barely sufficient for anything either!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back