Borderlands 2

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
i can make legit wepaons if thats what your asking. basically i can if desired take a lvl 58 gun and make it lvl 61. i can create a totally new gun or make a gun the already exists. basically no way to get banned for making legitguns
Curious how that works. I've only heard of that in the PC version.

monk36

forum member
Reaction score
Just have to say, got into this game 4 days ago. Is tits. Not quite to the level that ya'll are on my one character, but having a blasty blast.

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
youtube it very simple to do really

Couldn't find it. Link?

Either way, I highly doubt it's a legal activity, in regards to ToS. I'm betting it's only amount of time before MS starts banning people for it.

Just have to say, got into this game 4 days ago. Is tits. Not quite to the level that ya'll are on my one character, but having a blasty blast.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
Couldn't find it. Link?

Either way, I highly doubt it's a legal activity, in regards to ToS. I'm betting it's only amount of time before MS starts banning people for it.

it's modifying the saves, it's pretty much impossible to prove unless you do very drastic changes, i changed a few weapons i had from like lvl 58 to 61 as it's a weapon you get from a mission ie the sandhawk. now if you had a character that was level 5 and bumped it to 61 then yeah you'll get caught. or making unrealistic weapons that would otherwise not exist in the parameteres that the game has preset.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9IqHBh86Vs

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
it's modifying the saves, it's pretty much impossible to prove unless you do very drastic changes, i changed a few weapons i had from like lvl 58 to 61 as it's a weapon you get from a mission ie the sandhawk. now if you had a character that was level 5 and bumped it to 61 then yeah you'll get caught. or making unrealistic weapons that would otherwise not exist in the parameteres that the game has preset.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9IqHBh86Vs
Definitely cool, but I won't be doing that.

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
ah yeah i feel you on that, cartridges were more foregiving.
Sometimes.... I still have some old NES cartridges. They didn't work well, so I had to buy a cleaning kit. They work great now. Even replaced the 72-pin connector in the NES. Games just work now. Crazy...

I've had to do a pot-tweak in my older Xbox 360. I though it was just starting to have an issue reading the recordable discs, but I tried the originals and it was just as bad. Of course, it's so far out of warranty, so I had no qualms about bumping the laser voltage up a bit...

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
Sometimes.... I still have some old NES cartridges. They didn't work well, so I had to buy a cleaning kit. They work great now. Even replaced the 72-pin connector in the NES. Games just work now. Crazy...

I've had to do a pot-tweak in my older Xbox 360. I though it was just starting to have an issue reading the recordable discs, but I tried the originals and it was just as bad. Of course, it's so far out of warranty, so I had no qualms about bumping the laser voltage up a bit...

i've never had a cartridge go bad yet, knock on wood desk

also fyi they just announced another expansion that is the largest in bl history, comes out june 25

http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/1043/tiny-tina-s-assault-on-dragon-keep-previews

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
GodDAMNIT!!!! Jackenstein is PISSING me off. I'm a 49 and still can't beat him. Fuck me!!! I've pissed away $300,000 dying on him this time.

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
I don't know how you're getting any levels. Lol. Once I hit 50 nothing is worth any XP.
Not sure. Mayb finish the playthrough you're on. We had that happen the first time around. We were trying to finish all the missions in the first playthrough, but were getting like 1xp each kill. Finally started the next one (based on advice in this thread), the enemies got harder, and we started getting levels again.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back