Bought a mod at FFW

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Made it 3 hours without spending money....finally gave up and visited the UPR tent. Found the last satin-finish radiator cover and treated me and the car. This will finish off my engine compartment nicely. Maybe IF I'm lucky, it will be on in time for Speed Racer :)

I think I heard the car giggle when I told it about it's present. Call it an early bday present for us.

andyman

what a mess...
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awww man Don is gonna be upset lol

pics please!!

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Made it 3 hours without spending money....finally gave up and visited the UPR tent. Found the last satin-finish radiator cover and treated me and the car. This will finish off my engine compartment nicely. Maybe IF I'm lucky, it will be on in time for Speed Racer :)

I think I heard the car giggle when I told it about it's present. Call it an early bday present for us.

Cool. I just started thinking about doing some mild engine compartment stuff myself. Looking to get some color matched silicone hoses, painted valve covers, etc. My first purchase was a dumb one: I got the radiator extension panels from Midwest Auto Gear: http://www.midwestautogear.com/Products/Radiator_Cover_Extensions.php

Of course, my damn hoodpins aren't going to work with these so now their just collecting dust.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You guys KNOW I am lousy with posting pics. Likely that I'll be having a mod day with a local member and we'll post up after that.

(carefully using the term "member" here, to refer to a PERSON, lol)

And John, I have done plenty of dumb mod decisions which ended up not being put on the car, or taken off when something better came around. Like my MW Autogear plenum cover and fuel rails. They'd probably look good on your car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back