Brenspeed B302 Build and alot of other goodies

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks.

Working through some upgrades right now! Should be close to 700 to 750 rwhp after it is all done.

Dream setup, eventually will be a true 1000rwhp car on e85. Seen close to 900.. but not broke the 1k mark in a Mustang.

Last edited:

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks.

Working through some upgrades right now! Should be close to 700 to 750 rwhp after it is all done.

Dream setup, eventually will be a true 1000rwhp car on e85. Seen close to 900.. but not broke the 1k mark in a Mustang.

1000 rwhp? Holy crap Joe! Just be careful. Mine right now is at 726 rwhp on E85 and that's just with 16 psi from the Mammoth. There is another efficient 10 psi and 100+ HP left in that blower and I just don't wanna go there. On the streets, even with M&H 325/45/17 drag radials my car can be flat out unpredictable at times. Car scares the crap outta me as it is lol. I don't want to end up like Jim a few weeks ago. That was a terrible thing to hear about. Really shook me up. The streets just aren't made to keep 700+ rwhp glued down, especially as fast and violent as a big PD blower hits.

I tell ya....that Mammoth powered Mustang you had before was a BEAST dude. I watched your videos and got chills and thought....yeah that's what I wanna build lol! If I ever got the guts to ride with you in it I would have had to wear a diaper for sure LOL! There is nothing like instant torque from a PD blower! I'm looking forward to see what you do with this car!! Your going to LOVE E85 on that car. Best decision I ever made on mine.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
1000 rwhp? Holy crap Joe! Just be careful. Mine right now is at 726 rwhp on E85 and that's just with 16 psi from the Mammoth. There is another efficient 10 psi and 100+ HP left in that blower and I just don't wanna go there. On the streets, even with M&H 325/45/17 drag radials my car can be flat out unpredictable at times. Car scares the crap outta me as it is lol. I don't want to end up like Jim a few weeks ago. That was a terrible thing to hear about. Really shook me up. The streets just aren't made to keep 700+ rwhp glued down, especially as fast and violent as a big PD blower hits.

I tell ya....that Mammoth powered Mustang you had before was a BEAST dude. I watched your videos and got chills and thought....yeah that's what I wanna build lol! If I ever got the guts to ride with you in it I would have had to wear a diaper for sure LOL! There is nothing like instant torque from a PD blower! I'm looking forward to see what you do with this car!! Your going to LOVE E85 on that car. Best decision I ever made on mine.

I appreciate the comment. I love the power a 2.8 can make on 3v, was pretty amazing. I had truly pushed a 2.8 as far as one can go I believe. The last dyno run I seen on it was 30.6 lbs of boost. With a 10 rib stand alone pulley setup, which was pretty instantly on when you hit the throttle. The car would blow the tires off in any gear 1 through 6. I took my wife out a few times in it, she said the car felt totally unsafe and was affraid of it. The car unrealistic for the street at close to 900rwhp.

Now they even make a 3.2 for the 3v I heard.. wow.. I see 1000 rwhp in 3v possible now! I friend of my is looking at 3.2 right now as we speak for his s197 with all the supporting mods. Could easliy reach the 900 to 1000 mark I believe, will see.

Now the 5.8 is whole different beast.. looks like that 1000 to 1500 rwhp is pretty common in high horsepower setups. I couldnt imagine what a 4.7 Kenne Bell at full boost and stand alone would make with tons of engine parts. Would be absolutely crazy on the street, zero traction all the time and would just be plain crazy... would be a beast.

This is all how I started with my 2008 Mustang. I added a few bolt on parts at first, exhaust, intake, etc.. Then I picked up a Saleen Supershaker supercharger and... wow I was hooked. What a difference it made. Then I stated modding it and next I started picking up parts here and there for the motor build, all to push it more. Next I sold the Saleen and picked up the KB 2.8 and just wanted more and more.

Now in a 2014 and it all starts over it looks like.. will see where it all goes from here. As long as I stay motivated with the car and dont loose interest. . There will be no telling at this point.

Last edited:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
image.php

Joe,

Looking good buddy. :hat:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
image.php

Joe,

The parts are rolling in and things are going strong for sure on your end. :party36:

Everything looks great man .................

Terry

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Joe,

Buddy speaking from a fellow that use to Trade cars just like you when I was younger.

Man do your thing for as long as you can and enjoy every last minute of it. :beer:

Bad Ass Dawg ...

20150907_090604_zpsoydsfmnm.jpg

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Update.. traded again

2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat.

You sir have impeccable taste! AWESOME! As you probably already know...a few slight mods and these cars are over 800 rwhp! Your gonna love that. Wish I could upgrade from my Shaker to a Hellcat. Every dealer I have found wants at least a 5k markup over MSRP. Just can't bring myself to do it. I'm jealous! Beautiful car Joe. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back