Cadence Amp and Kicker 10" Sub $250

demarcom

forum member
Reaction score
Putting up my Cadence Xa400 Amp and Kicker 10" sub for sale. The amp is unique since it can be mounted vertically. I had a piece of plywood under the trunk mat that the sub was mounted to. worked well.

The Sub is a 10" kicker and It is a dual voice coil, 2ohm. I think its currently wired to run at 4ohm. The enclosure is for a convertible, however I don't see why it wouldn't fit in a coupe. the box is smaller than what a coupe would have. I can verify the fit in coupe if you wish... I think the enclosure is about .5-.6 c/ft.

The Cadence amp is a brushed orange color and the sign on the amp lights up blue when the amp is on.. pretty cool. There is damage on one corner of the amp, but's plastic and doesn't effect the amp. It also has a remote Gain control (or local on the sub). The remote gain cable is not included since Im not fishing it out of the car. It looks like a standard rj11 phone jack.

The issue with this is shipping.... it would cost a ton since the sub is probably 40lbs. However my bright idea is to meet up in Carlisle next week at the Ford Nationals show. I can ship, but probably not work the $50 bucks or so. I am also local to South Jersey area.

Selling because I want my trunk back and I discovered convertibles are not great for trunk subs. Not enclosed enough.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back