CAI and tuner combo Steeda or Airaid for 2013 GT

tx302

forum member
Reaction score
Well i was wondering what everyones thoughts are on the CAI & tuner combo american muscle sales, i was looking at Airaid and Steeda. didn't know if there was one better than the two. anyways just give me your thoughts on it

thanks

ASh

tx302

forum member
Reaction score
LOL i'm guessing this has been asked alot?????
for me i'm just wanting to know about the two brands
also i figure the hp/tq gains are going to be around the same
and also might figure that its just up to me on which ever one i want to go with

i for sure know this has been asked before, but prob about diff brands, and so i start my own cuz wanting to just compare those two

ASh

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
LOL i'm guessing this has been asked alot?????
for me i'm just wanting to know about the two brands
also i figure the hp/tq gains are going to be around the same
and also might figure that its just up to me on which ever one i want to go with

i for sure know this has been asked before, but prob about diff brands, and so i start my own cuz wanting to just compare those two

ASh

You posted this in the wrong section. This isn't a tech subject and if you would have searched you could have found may opinions on the subject.

tx302

forum member
Reaction score
so which section would i post in? on here its not broken down to subjects of diff area of the car, which no matter what this would go in the engine section, weather i'm asking about which one is better in performance to which one looks better. i understand search thing, but i've seen and almost 99% of time they don't have what i'm asking, might be close, but don't have it, so its just easier for me to ask what i'm wanting to know. i just don't get how this is in the wrong section to be honest, if you can point me in the correct direction, i would be happy to move it over to that

ASh

timfoster405

forum member
Reaction score
tx...threads like ..."which tune..." or "which CAI..." are considered passe'

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/passé

for these types of basic questions...it is always recommended you search first, since these topics have been discussed ad nauseam

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ad+nauseam

Anyway, to answer your question, have you called their tech folks and asked them? I know that AM does alot of videos showcasing these parts...if my recollection is correct, don't they use the Airaid on their own car?

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
STEEDA X 10000000000000000000000000000

photo-3.jpg

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
all cai's on the 5.0 give roughly the same performance figures, most of the hp gain is in the tune itself and only the tune.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Put fresh plugs in the 3V today and fired it up....it sounds so good....I will miss it and am upset I never got a clean pass to get the 9 sec slip...oh well......

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Put fresh plugs in the 3V today and fired it up....it sounds so good....I will miss it and am upset I never got a clean pass to get the 9 sec slip...oh well......

You won't miss it long. The way you guys actually use your cars your gonna see how crazy power is right there at your finger tips. You'll wonder why all these "what should I do threads" even exist. LOL!!!!!

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Are you interested in a CAI for the looks/sound? If not, stick with the stock airbox.

Back