Call of Duty: Ghosts

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
So whos scooping ghosts next week?

Im pretty excited for it, but I will admit not as excited as I was for Black Ops II. I like some of the "new" features like peeking around corners, new create a class load out looks pretty good.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
basically I think the aliens mode, Infinity ward realized how many people loved zombies from the treyarch games,(W@W, BO, BO II) so they wanted to copy it without copying it.

From what I understand Infinity Ward did not like the fact that Activision brought in Treyarch and alot of the IW developers always thought that their games were superior, and IMO they were right until Black Ops. If you look at some of the videos for IW produced COD games, they make back handed compliments at treyarch, like they did a good job with this...but were going back to the way we did it.

I Think black ops and Black Ops II were way better than MW3. Maybe thats why I am not as pumped for Ghosts but still am counting down the days.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
basically I think the aliens mode, Infinity ward realized how many people loved zombies from the treyarch games,(W@W, BO, BO II) so they wanted to copy it without copying it.

From what I understand Infinity Ward did not like the fact that Activision brought in Treyarch and alot of the IW developers always thought that their games were superior, and IMO they were right until Black Ops. If you look at some of the videos for IW produced COD games, they make back handed compliments at treyarch, like they did a good job with this...but were going back to the way we did it.

I Think black ops and Black Ops II were way better than MW3. Maybe thats why I am not as pumped for Ghosts but still am counting down the days.

I agree, but I think they are going to do a really good job on Ghosts. The new mode could be really fun, or it could be a bust like the survival mode (whatever it was called). I did really enjoy the Spec-ops but I wish they were a little more involved rather than being so quick. The alien mode could be a hit of miss. Without a doubt its trying to compete with zombies. I remember on the rumors from MW3 about aliens being in it. Guess they decided just to do it for this one lol

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
I just saw a commercial for Ghosts, I didnt think COD could get any more retarded.

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
Assuming your a battlefield fan?
Hell no. Thats just COD under a different name.

I play a lot of different stuff, but when I want to play an online competitive multiplayer FPS, I play Counter Strike.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm ready, we've been building killer displays for work lately in preparation for it!

aru8yju3.jpg

2u2yjage.jpg

3yqegady.jpg

This was one we did today in a walmart!

I also got this little guy earlier from an employee.

ujeha3eg.jpg

I'm ready for it.

05yellowgt

Reaction score
I'll confess that I am actually behind in the COD franchise. I hate not playing completely through a series so I picked up Black Ops 2 last night. I only get an hour or so in the evenings to play these days, but I should still have enough time to finish it up before my XB1 shows up.

5LitersofLoud

Reaction score
I told my kid I'd buy it launch week but then saw the extinction thing. Now I'm thinking I'll wait.

Blame Tapatalk

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Hell no. Thats just COD under a different name.

I play a lot of different stuff, but when I want to play an online competitive multiplayer FPS, I play Counter Strike.

I remember playing counter strike. Thats competitive FPS, that shits intense!

I like COD because its fun to me, thats all that matters. Battlefield is cool too, but not on consoles IMO, maps are to big and vehicles are a pain in the ass not to mention the group I play with most, when BF3 came out, it took us forever to be able to get in the same lobby, and even longer to get on the same team.

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
So whos scooping ghosts next week?

Im pretty excited for it, but I will admit not as excited as I was for Black Ops II. I like some of the "new" features like peeking around corners, new create a class load out looks pretty good.

Waiting for a likely black Friday sale to pick up cod and bf4. I'm not in any hurry to play, just waiting for a sale and save some cash.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back