Call of Duty: Ghosts

michael.konor

forum member
Reaction score
Wow, I maxed out the settings, except one, on my Alienware M18xR2 and this thing looks fantastic. Finally made it past all the ash-n-trash pre-story game play and am now into the meat.

Have to say that the pre-story is pretty good for getting you hooked in campaign mode.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
I bet it looks great on PC. I watched a current vs next gen comparison and it was clear that the next gen was better. There were parts where certain graphics were taken out all together.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Let's talk class set ups?

Assault Soldier

MSBS
(3 round burst)
(1 burst kill 90% of time)
-Red Dot
-Muzzle Break (Range)

Such a deadly set up!

Yup, you nailed it. I'm 55-0 right now, haven't dropped a game in multiplayer. That right there is THE best set up, but it is soooo broken. It will be patched soon. Here's the secret recipe for all to copy. Just do it.

- MSBS
- Red Dot w/ Red Reticle
- Muzzle Break
- NO secondary, Lethal, or tactical
- Ready Up
- Stalker
- Quickdraw
- Amplify or Sleight of Hand
- Focus

If you use a decent headset or headphones, definitely use Amplify over Sleight of Hand. If you have any questions just hit me up via XBL. My GT is my screen name.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn. Just took my first two losses. Ugh.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
This is the best COD by Infinity Ward since COD4. So far im loving the map designs, lots of different elevations, the guns all have a good amount of recoil and sway, they all feel different and so far IMO its a bit more challenging than previous CODs. So far its been pretty even not a million kill streaks flying all over the map

HushH

forum member
Reaction score
Well, I'm a very average player to begin with, but I'm struggling with the size of these maps and all the different routes compared to the old-school IW maps. Seems to be a bit tougher to run and gun which is what I typically do.

But I'm pretty pleased with most everything else about the game thus far. Still trying to figure out which gun I like the best.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The lack of kill streaks is due to how many squad points they all cost I think.

The maps are too damn big, but I love it. I do hate all the different levels in a map. No for every map to be 3 stories. I think they made them that way to show off their new mini map. The arrows on top or below the circle tell you if they are above or below you...

Haven't totally figured out the different soldiers thing...

I did get a KEM strike yesterday though which is sick! I earned it in a care package from fulfilling the field orders (briefcase that pops up during the game). After it hits it totally transforms the map!

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
^ That is awesome.

Yeah so far bc I accidently used my squad points on stupid stuff I only have 3 guns unlocked lol.

The SC-2010 seems to be the standard AR, decent enough at everything but doesn't excel at anything.

The Vector is pretty wicked at CQB, but lacks any kind of range and accuracy at range. So far those are my best 2 guns out of the 3 I have haha. I cant wait to get home and play some more and start unlocking more stuff

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
someone please correct me if I am wrong, but they are the soldiers you use in your squads mod. the better and more diverse the stuff you unlock for them, the better your squad is, thats some of the chatter I picked up on live last night. So I think thats what it does, and you also get 5 slots for each soldier, so thats a ton of slots you can unlock for weapons.

HushH

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, my biggest complaint is that the stuff you unlock for one soldier doesn't carry over to the others.

KingofQueens

forum member
Reaction score
how much of an improvement is this over the last couple? Ive havent really been into COD for a while now. I rocked MW2 tho lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back