Camaro guy talking smack @ gas station, he's dumb as hell...

craven

Banned
Reaction score
I just tell them that I was happy to help keep their car company afloat... I also tell them Mullets are making a huge comeback!!

Government Motors Sucks

lol haha rednecks drive chevys lmao....

america is ford country!!

BCP

forum member
Reaction score
comparing a 2005-2009 mustang to a 2010 camaro SS is like comparing a 69 camaro SS to a 65 mustang 289....its ridiculous.....i'd still take the mustang....which with some good mods will smoke the 69 ss....

but the point is, a 70 mach1, or a 69 boss 302, or a shelby gt350/gt500 is in the category of a 69 camaro SS.....

LIKEWISE

why dont the stupid ass crapmaro owners compare themselves against the 2011 mustang gt...? probably scared....

its going to be soo funny, when it comes out and i go buy it, and put a cold air intake and a tune on it, and then run around looking for camaros....then we will see who the king is...

as always, chevy can keep there overused LS## engines, stupid pushrod outdated gas guzzling cheap mans way out engines...cause ford has designed a modular 5.0 that is very hungry for chevy pushrod's....and its almost dinner time....

I like my pushrods... :crazy:

LASO

forum member
Reaction score
There really isnt any fair comparison of cars unless its the same exact car....??? I generally like to talk about beating a driver in a race rather then the car itself...but thats just me. Being a car lover of many makes and models I find the Mustang/Camaro disputes humorous.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Camaro's aren't discontinued yet? go chevy! :)

btw where do you live where people just come up to you and talk crap?
that has never happend to me, sounds like a move to get yourself knocked out lol

LASO

forum member
Reaction score
I like to stir the pot sometimes...especially since I drive a 2010 Camaro and an 05 Mustang...Im a mixed breed I suppose :stir:

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
LASO... you need a Challenger to complete your Modern Muscle collection!

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
fair enough, but thats not necessarily representative of what the car is capable of. i have seen MANY GTO's run 14's and even 15's at the track, but obviously they are much faster than that.

i suppose u think G8 GXP's are slow too? my buddy has one and it went 13.0@109 bone stock to the paper air filter. he easily pulled my FULL bolt on mustang by more than 1 car on a second gear roll race. that made me sad.

First of all - the word 'roll' and 'race' don't belong in the same sentence. 'Roll Racing' isn't 'racing' - it's just two fags playing around in their cars.

Second, it never ceases to amaze me how many guys sit and argue over and over again about bone stock cars...:roflmao:

I hardly ever see any 'bone stock' cars at the track. The reality is that 90% of the people that have the mentality to go to a track in the first place, have the mentality to mod their cars in some sort of fashion. It usually depends on their financial resources frankly, but 90% of the people who go to a track have some interest or desire in the modification process to make their cars faster. I think anyone who drives around ANY factory stock car off the showroom floor (GT500's included) and thinks they are some kind of 'fast' is laughable. This goes back to the dawn of muscle cars. Nobody ever went to the track to prove anything on a bone stock anything...lol

The pride and joy has always been your desire and moxy to make your car as fast as you can within your own personal means.

Sure, I see the occasional stock minivan at the dragstrip - of course there is the 10% factor of idiots but I look at those idiots the same way I look at anyone else in a bone stock car of any brand cursing to myself that these jackholes are the reason I'm only getting two runs in tonight...:crazy:

Complete waste of time. And then to go on the internet and 'debate' racing these slow turd vehicles is even more so a waste of time. (all brands)

In this day and age - racing a 13 second car is the same as racing a 17 second car back in 1970...:stfu:

Even in the 'good ole' days' - people modded their cars - even if it was using bleach as your own personal VHT, to putting bricks in the back of your fastback to get traction - the mentality of 'racers' has never and will never change.

If you think otherwise, then you are probably not the 'racer' you think you are...:poop:

:soapbox:

Last edited:

LASO

forum member
Reaction score
LASO... you need a Challenger to complete your Modern Muscle collection!
I looked at a couple Challengers...but I think Ill have my hands full and an empty wallet trying to make my SBC Sonoma faster then my Mustang again :evil:

Blacksmoke

forum member
Reaction score
Good grief Craven.. you posted about some Camaro owner you claimed was "dumb as hell".

Then you proceed to post all this misinformation, then say "But ford is the best! PERIOD!"

Great.... you are a Ford enthusiast.

But guess what? Your posts made you look just as stupid as the Camaro owner you talked to.

You are screaming and ranting and cheerleading for your Ford team and came here calling someone "dumb as hell" for basically doing something that you yourself are doing.

Do I like Ford's and my Mustang better than Camaros? Yes I do.
That is why I bought one. But that does not mean that Chevy or Camaro's "suck".

Intelligent people can appreciate and give credit to the works of others, even if those others are on the opposite team.
To say that Chevy and Camaro's "suck" and not give credit that they have produced quality products just because you are a Ford fan makes you an imbecile. Doing it while at the same time trashing someone for being exactly like you... makes you a hypocritical imbecil.

Last edited:

BCP

forum member
Reaction score
Good grief Craven.. you posted about some Camaro owner you claimed was "dumb as hell".

Then you proceed to post all this misinformation, then say "But ford is the best! PERIOD!"

Great.... you are a Ford enthusiast.

But guess what? Your posts made you look just as stupid as the Camaro owner you talked to.

You are screaming and ranting and cheerleading for your Ford team and came here calling someone "dumb as hell" for basically doing something that you yourself are doing.

Do I like Ford's and my Mustang better than Camaros? Yes I do.
That is why I bought one. But that does not mean that Chevy or Camaro's "suck".

Intelligent people can appreciate and give credit to the works of others, even if those others are on the opposite team.
To say that Chevy and Camaro's "suck" and not give credit that they have produced quality products just because you are a Ford fan makes you an imbecil. Doing it while at the same time trashing someone for being exactly like you... makes you a hypocritical imbecil.

imbecile...lol.

Very well said though, and i agree.

craven

Banned
Reaction score
i can somewhat agree, but he basically stated that the camaro was lighter....than people compare the 2010 camaro ss to a 05 GT which is also stupid....

i have a rental due to my accident, and the dodge nitro sucked, i traded it in, and the HHR sucks crap....i would have the ford flex, or the ford edge if they werent all rented out LOL

i just feel ford make great vehicles....

Blacksmoke

forum member
Reaction score
i can somewhat agree, but he basically stated that the camaro was lighter....than people compare the 2010 camaro ss to a 05 GT which is also stupid....

i have a rental due to my accident, and the dodge nitro sucked, i traded it in, and the HHR sucks crap....i would have the ford flex, or the ford edge if they werent all rented out LOL

i just feel ford make great vehicles....

So he stated that the camaro was lighter, an inaccuracy right?
In your post you stated MANY inaccuracies about the Mustang.

Does that mean that you are "dumb as hell", like you said he was in the title of your thread?

What you did in the thread was wrong and hypocritical.
Whether you can "somewhat agree" or not... is irrelevant.

craven

Banned
Reaction score
So he stated that the camaro was lighter, an inaccuracy right?
In your post you stated MANY inaccuracies about the Mustang.

Does that mean that you are "dumb as hell", like you said he was in the title of your thread?

What you did in the thread was wrong and hypocritical.
Whether you can "somewhat agree" or not... is irrelevant.

i think its irrelevant how you are attacking me....

*1GT2NV*

That Guy
Reaction score
TX by way of ATL by way of MD by way of NJ
and yes from 2003-2009, the mustang was faster than the camaro (the main reason is camaro wasnt there to defend itself). so ford did manage to be 1 out of 1, congrats. how bout 93-02 like i mentioned?

98 cobra 305hp 300tq 3393lbs
98 camaro 320hp 335tq 3442lbs

pretty close race there... camaro has "always" had more... more hp and more weight.

craven

Banned
Reaction score
98 cobra 305hp 300tq 3393lbs
98 camaro 320hp 335tq 3442lbs

pretty close race there... camaro has "always" had more... more hp and more weight.

i agree...here is more.....

99 cobra 320hp 317tq 3406lbs - actually underrated edmunds states RWHP @ 298.....thats more like 345hp roughly....

99 camaro 320hp 335tq 3442lbs

2003 cobra 390hp 390tq 3780lbs - underrated as these cobras go upto 390 RWHP....more likely 430 hp from factory...

2002 camaro 310hp 340tq 3448lbs **ss model discontinued**

clearly the reason ford called the 2003-2004 cobra a"terminator" was to "terminate" F body GM cars.....they did so well chevy discontinued the camaro the year ford released the "terminator"

hands down, ford wins that....:thumb2:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back