Cars and Coffee Irvine

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
OK so it seems to be that there are a lot of people who have gone or want to go to this. some general info is that it starts at 6:30 and ends at 9:00. they set up a place where you can buy coffee, doughnuts and fruit for breakfast. as far as i know it is going on every Saturday this month. if anyone wants to go one of these other times I'm down to meet and go again. just let me know

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
ok so who is down for the 30th? its obviously the last Saturday of October. If you want to do this, say your in and where you live so each group can have a meeting spot, like us s.d guys and o.c guys.
For us s.d guys if you would like to meet up, I would say meet at the Cheveron off of Jefferson(its the last exit on the 78w, and right before the 5n) in Oceanside @ 5:30

gmantheman

forum member
Reaction score
Why not do something different. On the 30th a few of us will be heading over to Fontana for test and tune.

chutoyy

forum member
Reaction score
I'm from Irvine.... about 5 minutes away and I only roll out on Saturdays if I can wake up in time... LOL.

cantdrive55

forum member
Reaction score
Why not do something different. On the 30th a few of us will be heading over to Fontana for test and tune.
I plan on heading up to Fontana as well. Maybe we should make a thread specifically for test and tune?

I really want to go to Cars and Coffee, but won't be able to make it until November, due to work...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back