Catalytic converter for 05 4.6 V8

OutlawEvans

forum member
Reaction score
Hello I’m looking to get a catalytic converter, either a full bolt on X or H pipe. Needs to pass smog in Nevada

travelers

Reaction score
I have the OEM H pipe with cats from my '07 GT. I'm in eastern Pa if I can help. It was removed around 2 or 3K when I installed the ARH headers. I don't know what shipping to Nevada would be.

OutlawEvans

forum member
Reaction score
I have the OEM H pipe with cats from my '07 GT. I'm in eastern Pa if I can help. It was removed around 2 or 3K when I installed the ARH headers. I don't know what shipping to Nevada would be.

I’ll pay for the shipping! If it’s not outrages of course haha

08gtlarscar

forum member
Reaction score
I live just outside Las Vegas and have the OEM factory H pipe with converters from my 08 Mustang GT available.
I am local so no shipping involved. Car had 27k on it when I removed them and I had no issues with them whatsoever. (I have Kooks headers and catless H pipe installed now).

OutlawEvans

forum member
Reaction score
I live just outside Las Vegas and have the OEM factory H pipe with converters from my 08 Mustang GT available.
I am local so no shipping involved. Car had 27k on it when I removed them and I had no issues with them whatsoever. (I have Kooks headers and catless H pipe installed now).

Ohhhhhh that could work. Could you shoot me a call/ text (preferably) when you have a chance? 702-308-8097

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back