Cervinis front end

dieselboy28

sick my duck
Reaction score
I have decided to get rid of this brand new cervinis front end cause its not gonna work for what im after. the only thing missing is the little screens that go over the corner scoops. this is the bumper and mounting harware ONLY, no grill and no lights included. never been painted either. im not in a huge hurry to get rid of it cause i need to find a way to ship this big bastard :idea:. so if any one has any ideas let me know. asking $400 bucks plus shipping obo. im also open to trades for things like new lowering springs, hood maybe, etc just ask. thanks for lookin

btw sorry for the shitty picture
100_2142.jpg

dieselboy28

sick my duck
Reaction score
here is what the front end looks like, normally i wouldnt post a picture like this but i havent been able to get a better picture yet
C-500RedFront.jpg

cagefightmma

forum member
Reaction score
front end

I'll give ya $200 and a brand new set of Eibach PRo-Kit lowering springs if you want to send the front end to me and i'll ship you the springs and paypal you the $$$? Let me know....
Roger

cagefightmma

forum member
Reaction score
I just bought a bunch of stuff from guys off this board and I don't talk sh*t. I will paypal you the $ over asap. You pay for shipping for the front end to me and i wil ship the springs out to you. My zip code is 03053. Roger

dieselboy28

sick my duck
Reaction score
thank you sir, sale is still pending, on my behalf cause im havin a hell of a time finding boxes big enough and a shipping company while workin twelve hour days.

SilverS197

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the bumper bro cant wait to get it on the car, i wanted to post to show the other folks on here you were good to deal with....

Thanks D

dieselboy28

sick my duck
Reaction score
thank you sir i appreciate that, and im still workin on that one thing and ill get back to you asap k

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back