CHE or BMR Panhard bar and brace...

TGJ

forum member
Reaction score
Which do you guys like better? I am kind of leaning towards the BMR Panhard bar and brace because I won't be lowering the car so I don't really need an adjustable one. I am kind of curious to know if the BMR is heavier than the CHE bar and brace. Right now I have all CHE components( D/S loop, LCAs, adjustable UCA, Anti-squat brackets )

TIA...

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The bushings on the CHE are a steel crush sleeve, followed by a Delrin bushing/bearing (to avoid squeaks), followed by a polyurethane that's slughtly stiffer than stock, but the delrin/steel inner parts allow them to run a soifter than average poly, for lower NVH. I talked to Chuck, (the owner) at length this morning on the subject. Just my :2cents:.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ive had both now. I had the BMR but i had an accident and the bar was twisted like a pretzel. Now i have the CHE. Both are great units. it was just the nature of my accident that bent th BMR. i noticed no increase in NVH from either piece. if you got all CHE, Stick with em, you cant go wrong and Chuck is awesome!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back