Clutch Master Cylinder is Sticking

StageMe

Reaction score
Just as the title states..... I was wondering if anyone else has this problem and if so what was the fix? I have an 05 GT

oman_cobra

Lethal Mustang
Reaction score
i changed the exact same part about a month ago, i couldnt shift at all, everytime i tried to put it in any gear, a big squeek harsh sound came, so i didnt shift....
lift it up, i thought it was my fidanza clutch but turned out it was the master cylinder...

StageMe

Reaction score
I actually just had mine replace not to long ago after my original one exploded.... So I dont know what the deal is and I cant find anyone that makes an aftermarket one.

ArtQ

forum member
Reaction score
Mcleod and Ram had a set-up. Saw a bunch of initial failures, not sure if they are still selling them but have not heard enough success stories yet. Rock auto has the best deal on a stock replacement.

Edit: Never mind, it's late, you said master cylinder.:oops:

I have not heard of any aftermarket units available. Some talk of a better push rod, but I think those are a custom fab deal right now.

Last edited:

StageMe

Reaction score
Thanks man hopefully I can find something. I just had one replaced and really dont want to replace another. I am hoping to find someone that had or has the same problem and found a fix.....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back