WTB: 2013-2014 GT500 Clutch Master Cylinder DR3Z-7A543-A

06StangGT

forum member
Reaction score
Looking to upgrade to the 13/14 GT500 Master Cylinder. DR3V-7A543-AA was the part number, but the OEM has now changed it to DR3Z-7A543-A. We all know it's a much nicer piece than the plastic one from the GT. Will also take leads on finding one! One identifying feature is the lack of roll pins in the mounting holes as shown below. Thanks in advance.

2013 gt500 mastic cylinder.jpg

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score
Not easy to find but here ya go:

Last edited:

06StangGT

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. I should have added where I was at in my search at the moment. I checked out the one from LMR yesterday, but I read in the description "Manufactured from durable plastic," Being available at LMR made me skeptical because I thought these were hard to come by!

I also reached out last night to that Lakeland Ford to inquire if theirs was made from plastic, they said they don't have it in stock and would have to order it to ship direct, so they couldn't verify. I guess I can take my chances on this one, as their eBay listing (link you provided) states "this part is not LIKE OEM, it is the genuine OEM part sold".

Thanks!

Last edited:

Joe combs

Reaction score
DR3V-7A543-AA is an engineering number....it is not a part number. I have sent an email to them to confirm that what they have on hand is actually metal as it would be on the DR3Z-7A543-A. Their descriptions are not always correct and I have seen it multiple time.

06StangGT

forum member
Reaction score
You reached out to LMR? I ordered the one from Lakeland Ford and it should be delivered on or around the 5th. I'll report back.

06StangGT

forum member
Reaction score
UPDATE: The eBay link for "Lakelandautomall" provided by Dino in post #2 is the true 13/14 Master Cylinder. I received it over the weekend, the body is metal. Thanks, Dino!

EBABlacknChrome

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Was the Lakeland Ford the same as the ebay one? Or have you not received it yet?

GlassTop09

Reaction score
FYI.......................

Just to add to this...............if you can score the 13-14 GT500 Clutch Master Cylinder then good for you! But for all those who may not be so lucky.............

Power Torque brand (offered thru O'Reillys Auto Parts chain stores) makes an all-metal version of the 05-10 OEM clutch master cylinder that works very good. I bought 1 a few yrs back to replace the leaking OEM plastic clutch master cylinder on my Stang & used it while I was on the hunt for the 13-14 GT500 vers elsewhere other than my local Ford dealership due to cost.

I now have it in my spare parts bin to use for emergency use until I can get another 13-14 GT500 clutch MC if mine fails..............

They do have a limited lifetime warranty on their parts for materials & workmanship only so be advised................

Putting this out here for informational purposes only.

06StangGT

forum member
Reaction score
Was the Lakeland Ford the same as the ebay one? Or have you not received it yet?
It looks like it's the same company, but I only ordered and received the one from the eBay link. I went this route due to the description of the product stating that it is "not LIKE-OEM, it IS OEM)

Grab 'em while you can!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back