Cobra Jet drag springs

Tom

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just talked to him, here is the problem I have, I will have to pay taxes on them. There might be a way around that if I use my buddys address in PA and have him do it.

I will let everyone know.

I can do it for you. I am a frpp distributor. Just let me know.

I can get it done with free shipping as well. and no taxes

Last edited:

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
Mustard, could you help us out a bit just to confirm if the CJ springs are GT fronts and V6 rears?

That would be great if possible !

Tom

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yea, it will be tommorrow. I have to call my rep for some other questions anyway

Tom

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I talked to my rep and he wasnt sure. He looking into it and hopefully at longest it will be a day, at best ill know before the end of the day.

duece05

forum member
Reaction score
I also sent an email to a friend of mine that works for Ford, with everyone asking we should be able to find something out......lol

Tom

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yea, we should have an answer from somebody quickly i would presume.....

Tom

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ill get a answer. its looking like it will be tommorow, but ill get an answer. Ive already got everything else calculated though

Tom

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just letting you guys know ill be out of town for the day, but as soon as i can ill post the answer if someone hasnt gotten it already.

ASRoff

forum member
Reaction score
Just talked to my buddy Matt Stanford (he owns Car #21)

They are V6 springs. all the way around.

His Car (His uncle owns Varsity Ford. He is their top salesman.)

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 341

Lazy Racer

forum member
Reaction score
Well thats incredible!! When I saw this thread it made sense to me, a quick scoot around the Mustang Owners Club here in the UK and I have just picked up a set of V6 rears to try out from a guy who fitted lowering springs - $25 (£15 in the UK here). Should be fun trying them out!

V6 fronts too!!!!!!:thud:

Damn imagine an Uncle owning a Ford dealership wtf! No wonder he is top dog, he also gets a CJ:clap:

Are the seats upholstered V6 seats? I checked this with a take off parts dealer and he said the V8 seast are no heavier than the V6 seats...

Lazy Racer

forum member
Reaction score
you don't need a compressor for the rears. at least mine didn't need it. for the fronts, yes though.

Interesting, how did you get them off the perches? Sounds like an easy way to save some knuckle skin!:beerchug2:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back