Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
so should your SN be CompO5.sl0w?

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
I understand that. I have really really been struggling with the decision to either keep my car or jump on that 0% for 72 that Ford is offering right now. The local Ford store that I like to deal with has a silver 50th anniversary package GT that I want so bad I can just about taste it, but I know if I trade my car in, I won't get crap for it with all the mods, and I really don't want to take the time to de-mod it first. I just have too much other stuff going on right now. So I hope I can hold out until the 8th!

On yeah, and I forgot about hood blinkers on the '16! :highfive:

If it helps hold you off, I don't think the 0% for 72mos offer is available for "special" models.

dre256

forum member
Reaction score
Congratulations! An idea on how long from order to delivery? Just curious as I ordered my 13 GT on June 15th 2012. Came in on September 7th 2012. But factory didn't pick my order up till late July if I remember right and got built mid August. I got told was such a delay due to low production of gotta have it green.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind the studs are different so you will need different lugs.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Congratulations! An idea on how long from order to delivery? Just curious as I ordered my 13 GT on June 15th 2012. Came in on September 7th 2012. But factory didn't pick my order up till late July if I remember right and got built mid August. I got told was such a delay due to low production of gotta have it green.

As of right now Cam said after Ford picks up the order and I start seeing movements to should be 6-8 weeks after that. So I'm guessing I might see some movement next week hopefully.

Keep in mind the studs are different so you will need different lugs.

Nice, I did not notice that. I'll be sure to buy a new set, thanks man!

claudermilk

Reaction score
As of right now Cam said after Ford picks up the order and I start seeing movements to should be 6-8 weeks after that. So I'm guessing I might see some movement next week hopefully.
That's just to give himself some time before the daily "is it here yet?" phone calls. :wink:

The waiting is going to be hard, I'm sure.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
That's just to give himself some time before the daily "is it here yet?" phone calls. :wink:

The waiting is going to be hard, I'm sure.

Lol! It's gonna be hard to resist. I live about an hour away so it's going to be hard to stalk the parking lot every night just to make sure it isn't already there lol!

Last edited:

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score

Lol! It's gonna be hard to resist. I live about an hour away so it's going to hard to stalk the parking lot every night just to make sure it isn't already there lol!

The waiting is AWFUL. When I ordered my Focus ST in 2012, it was miserable having to wait. It did only take six weeks from order date to vehicle delivery though. So that wasn't too bad. But I was constantly bugging the salesman. I started to feel bad. :)

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
The waiting is AWFUL. When I ordered my Focus ST in 2012, it was miserable having to wait. It did only take six weeks from order date to vehicle delivery though. So that wasn't too bad. But I was constantly bugging the salesman. I started to feel bad. :)

I bet man, it's itching at me now and it's only been a few days. Cam texted me today and said my car's been serialized and will be built September 28th! Guess I'll be killing the time by looking at parts for it already lol.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
If it helps hold you off, I don't think the 0% for 72mos offer is available for "special" models.

Yes correct, but it was just a regular GT with the 50th anniversary packege, not the "special edition" 50th cars.

Doesn't matter anyway, they sold it. I can't decide if I am happy or sad.

But they still have a magentic premium GT as well as a black one, both with the 6M...

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Yes correct, but it was just a regular GT with the 50th anniversary packege, not the "special edition" 50th cars.

But they still have a magentic premium GT as well as a black one, both with the 6M...

I want a new one something fierce, but the lack of a decent blue color is a deal breaker for me. Sorry DIB guys, it just doesn't do it for me.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
From the looks of it if I can get an awesome deal on one I might have an Airlift 3H kit in the garage before the car.

I want a new one something fierce, but the lack of a decent blue color is a deal breaker for me. Sorry DIB guys, it just doesn't do it for me.

Yep, if they offered Grabber Blue I would have switched a long time ago. I'm certain I'll be happy with CompO though.

Do it Chip lol!

Zodiac

forum member
Reaction score
IMG_1660_zps73ekdtj0.jpg

Just to let you know you made the right choice =)

nbk13nw

forum member
Reaction score
Lol. I oredered my 05 GT Premium on Oct 04 with a $1.00 deposit and forgot all about it. 3 months later I got a call with someone telling me that my car is in. I was like "What car"? Then it hit me.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
IMG_1660_zps73ekdtj0.jpg

Just to let you know you made the right choice =)

That looks good man! I plan on doing something similar with the hood vents. Definitely going to wrap the hood in gloss black. For some reason the S550's can pull off the black roof so much better than the S197's could.

Lol. I oredered my 05 GT Premium on Oct 04 with a $1.00 deposit and forgot all about it. 3 months later I got a call with someone telling me that my car is in. I was like "What car"? Then it hit me.
Lol! How could you forget something like that? Especially '05 when it was a complete redesign.

Damn, just saw this thread. lol

I'm excited for you man. Before you know it, it will be here!
Thanks man! I'm sure I'll be grinning from ear to ear when I come to pick it up lol!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back