Cookie Monster MF

BlackSunshine

Power Downshifter
Reaction score
How much is shipping to the US and how long does it take?

Shipping
eShine uses Canada Post as our shipping service. All orders are shipped out same or next day (depending on time received). Tracking numbers are automatically supplied at time shipped. Two services are offered, Canada Post Expedited (2-6 days) and Canada Post Xpresspost (1-2 days). Shipments to a P.O Box or any other box is shipped at the risk of the buyer. Any shipments not received or delivered at a "Box" address will not be insured by eShine Canada.
eShine WILL NOT leave packages without a signature (Leave on porch, leave on rear deck etc). If you are not home during the daytime to receive the package, Canada Post will hold the package at depot for up to 15 days for pick up. Canada Post depots have extended hours so packages can be picked up evenings.
eShine will only ship to the address registered to the card holder or the PayPal confirmed address. Alternate shipping address can be arranged by contacting us via email, I.D. may be required (Scanned or digital photo).

I added it to my cart and chose a US address and shipping seemed to be $15, regardless of how many I put in my cart. I think it might be best to E-mail or call them up to confirm :thumb:

MLC40

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How do the cookie monster MF compare with the ones from pakshak? I need to get some new buffing MF's as the ones I have are getting a little worn out.

Cooter

forum member
Reaction score
Got my Cookie Monsters in today.

MLC40, Pak has no towels like the cookie monsters now. The green ones with the red trim that Pak use to have would be similar, but they dont have them anymore.

The UltraPlush are some great towels from PakShak.

Back