CPR Turbo Someday?

AndrewG27

forum member
Reaction score
Exactly how much money are you out of pocket ?
$7300

He actually did call me last night, still says my kit is ready and apologized for taking so long. He said that he will get it sent out in the next week and will let me know when its on the way. I just made sure it was clear i better get what i paid for or my money back or ill be doing what i have to to get it. He knows if i dont get it soon ill be using whatever means necessary to make this as right as it can be.

I honestly dont know what to think. Back in october i had actually set up a date to come pick it up myself from him, but the day before I was going to go I had to cancel the trip due to work. So either he has something for me or he was playing some serious poker.

Still going to start researching what to do when more than likely nothing gets sent. Its looking likely the only route is through a lawyer. Paypal limitations is 180 days and i havent checked with Bank of America but im sure its similar.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If it's ready he needs to ship it today, text pics of shipping it and send the tracking numbers. Getting it "out in the next week" is more BS in my book. Sounds like more delay tactics.

It is either ready or it is not. Period. Full stop. The end.

mach2race

Reaction score
After 3 years, he should refund your money and "Give" you the kit, if he is a stand-up guy. I really hope you get your money back. After 3 years, unless he proves me wrong... he is just a bottom feeding thief. I hope he reads this and does the right thing. A "Man" would!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back