Custom AC lines

nickburns31

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased or made custom A/C lines ? I removed them when I put the procharger set up in because I was tired of them being in the way. If the one line didn’t have that massive bend in it near the crank it would of been fine. I’m thinking some custom rubber lines with the quick disconnect would be perfect! I have been trying to figure out what size disconnects I need on each end. Seems there are a few kits out there to make your own as well. I would prefer a custom shop make them and I would just install..

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
I had a custom low pressure line made for my coyote swap.
I had the 13 low pressure end to compressor, came with engine, yard cut the rubber section. And I had them use the end from my 07 going to the dryer by the master cylinder. Shop used those ends and gave me the correct length of rubber line. Been working great for 4 years now. Looks stock, and the crimp fittings allow clocking. Cost about $100-ish IIRC. Well worth to let the pros do this. This shop does all kinds of hoses, A/C, hydraulic, etc.

nickburns31

Reaction score
I like this - I could just drop off the original lines - They can use the ends and just replace the middle with hose to make it ride the lower frame better …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back