Custom Dyno Tune by Lito ?

TurboX

Formally Buzz Lightyear
Reaction score
Not looking to get into a pissing match because I cant expect Manuel to wait for me when somebody has cash in hand(You). I do feel you are being a snake in the way you have now cut me out,but whatever. You quote single lines and sentences out of my posts to justify it instead of reading the entire context of the post. Why would I continually be asking when this was going to happen if I wasnt interested in being 1 of the cars ? Yes I said my car might not be ready but the fact that I asked multiple times WHEN WHEN WHEN should give you a clue I wanted to be included if it meet my timeframe. Yes I posted what I did on July 8th but how do you know what it is I had planned ?

I posted you werent allowing enough time for the cars based on information I have personally seen and experienced when cars have been tuned. That was FYI, your welcome to do what ever you want.

I spoke on the phone with Manuel Saturday afternoon and thanked him for having the courtesy to not back door me. You are welcome to work out your deal and organize whatever you want, when need Manuel I will work out my own arrangements.

one.wicked.stang

Grudge Race?
Reaction score
Ok, nor am I, I never intended to cut you out or meant for anything to sound/come across that way and I have read all the posts,the original plan was to get him here longer than just a San Antonio visit per the first post. You mentioned you might not be ready, that's why I copied it and posted it. As I said in last post if anything came across as posted wrong I apologize (again). I am merely trying to utilize the time frame the best way possible. Of course if you were coming out to DFW you would be one of the cars, as it stands now I have only 3 definite and the 4th is about 90% committed. Ive never been on a dyno so I didnt know what is/was involved. I know that two of the cars, mine being one of them, I would almost guarantee they will only need 1 pull, 2 at the most. The other 1-2 would almost certainly need multiple pulls. As far as a date I never mentioned it because I cant commit to a date without getting info from the people/shops that own the dyno, I dont know their scheduling days or even months from now. So as I should have been more clear (admittedly my fault), it is being based off the visit he said he may make in Oct. which apparently when I spoke to him when we were in Longview TX at the other shop dyno was something you were trying to coordinate I assume. Lets just start over, end this, and try and figure out the best and most cost effective way to get him to the States again..... as you stated the more commited the lower the price for all, this is the reason for contacting you originally, lowering the price and getting more cars tuned.

killswitch_c

forum member
Reaction score
I would love to go that way and get my car tuned buy him but the problem I'm running in to is the alt there is lower and would do me no good so I'll just have him finish my tune over via email here in new Mexico

TurboX

Formally Buzz Lightyear
Reaction score
Nothing new on my end, I spoke to One Wicked Stang and I was lead to believe his gig was based on Manuel coming down to do my thing.

Facts are, people say they would like a tune but when it came down to coughing up cash to prepay expenses nobody stepped up.

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
So this is dead then? If I can't get my act together on the TVS then I still might be interested in driving to Dallas. I would drive to San Antonio if I had the TVS ready and just deal with my crazy schedule... I really need some firm dates if it is still on the table tho. I can pay up front that is not my issue. I am currently using his service and would really like to see this thing up on the dyno.. maybe with a couple different setups lol. I agree that if there are more than 4 cars in one full day then two days should be considered. Price is one thing, but even God took his time lol..

Last edited:

TurboX

Formally Buzz Lightyear
Reaction score
Its dead on my end, maybe wicked stang will post if he is still doing this.

I did send you a PM

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back