d-bag into a vette

tbuff

forum member
Reaction score
d-bag in a vette

so me and the girl are heading to the grocery store after watching Dark Knight. We are in her stang. At a stop light and in front of us was a c6 vette. Light turns green and he punches it. She just drives off like normal. A little further down the road he pulls into the grocery parking lot, we pull in and park. I get out and he pulled around and goes, "that thing needs a few more ponies huh?" in a smart ass tone.

I replied, "yeah thats great man, except you were the only one racing."
he says "oh, is that not a 5.0?" I said no, and he just laughed and then drove off. Seriously? Just bc you drive a Corvette doesn't mean every mustang is trying to race you.

Last edited:

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
D-bag for sure

Corvetteowners.jpg

Last edited:

tbuff

forum member
Reaction score
I used to own a vette. I hardly ever ran anybody. haha

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
I am waiting for the day a Vette owner is silly enough to try me.

Wlkn Tal

forum member
Reaction score
I never understand why vette owners want to always compare a sports car to a muscle car. Go race a viper or Porsche ...maybe its because they lose against them too.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
The worst thing about the Corvette is 95% of the owners. With the exception of one guy, every one that I have ever know in my adult life has always given me a hard time about being a Mustang enthusiast. One time, a friend of mine from church tried to race me in a dang Target parking lot! And he's a grown freakin' man! Another older guy that I work with, typical Vette owner, is always busting my chops about my 'Stang, asking me when I'm gonna get a real car. Same guy is always trying to burst my bubble over the awesomeness of the 2013 GT500 (I don't even own one) talking about how crappy the Mustang suspension is and that there's no way the chassis can handle that power. They have such a big chip on their shoulders when it comes to Mustangs. It's like these folks are hiding their insecurities!

Last edited:

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I wish a vette would try to go against me.

mancha

forum member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, cars don't pick their owners. I've met more asshat camaro/firebird/mustang owners than vette owners by far. Most of the vette owners just want to talk about how much money they spent. I guess that's what separates the sports car enthusiasts from the wannabe badasses. Your mileage may vary.

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
I had a Vette about 10 years ago. I couldn't stand the "Vette culture" or the reputation associated with Vettes, so I sold it and bought a Lightning.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Douchebags in vette's are as common as douchebags in BMW's.

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
I like my vette but my stang still holds the special spot in my heart.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
Most of the vette owners around here are old guys that drive too slow in the left lane. By old, I mean way older than me and I'm 50.

My dad has a vette and he's afraid to rev the engine past 3K rpms for fear of hurting the engine.

Whiskey11

SCCA Autoscrosser #23 STU
Reaction score
Most Vette owners I meet on the street are your standard douches that you hear about but the ones that I race with are pretty chill bar one guy in a C4 Z51 or whatever that package is. My first autocross event heir douchbag parked next to me in the grid, got out and immediately said "Fucking piece of shit Mustangs are everywhere.". Every event I smoke his ass I throw a small party and let me just say I have been having a lot of small parties lately! :). That said I have two Vette owners as friends who are chill as hell... probably because they were Subaru owners first! :)

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Vette owner, did you expect anything else?

It is all about the asshole in it. He would be that way in anything he drives. If he had a volt he would have pulled that on the prius.. lol

I used to own a vette. I hardly ever ran anybody. haha

See^^^ lol.

I am waiting for the day a Vette owner is silly enough to try me.

Yeah.. one pulled up yesterday. I have to admit it was hard not to be the instigator lol.. He did not get stupid on me and I did not have to be stupid right back lol.

My buddy with a maggie had a vette pull his crap on him. After handing him his ass the vette owner said "thought those things were slow". My buddy just replied "I thought those things were fast" and drove off.. Wish I was there for that

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back