Dare to be different: Lucy's Custom Paint (CAUTION:LOTS OF PICS)

dougie b

Reaction score
BLACK WHEEELS are a must now

i know....i really want ccw classics with a white face and black lips, so i could go crazy on the middle of the wheels as well....but as a student i have nooooo budget for that...any investors? :helpme:

looks great...know straighten that right exhaust pipe!

its been bothering me for so long....its the pypes midmuffler exhaust...the rear most hanger BROKE off and i dont have a welder to fix it....too stubborn to pay to have it done, just need a buddy with a welder

LegendLives

Reaction score
Thats is some bad ass looking work there! You have quite a talent and like someone else said do not do any thing else like that to the car, the hood is all you need.

FalconGTHO

The Reporter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Way cool. Shit, you could have your own show, like "Unique Whips". "Art Carz" or some shit.

Last edited:

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
You can paint the chrome...I just think some black wheels will make that shit POP...shit get you some tape do the spoke black and the lip white i painted my stockers it lasts and cheap

rmays

forum member
Reaction score
Some great work and nice skill there but it is yours and well...I wouldn't do it. But then that is one of the best things about cars, you can do what want with them.

dougie b

Reaction score
thanks for all the kind words folks, if you are interested in having something like this on your car or your wall PM me, you can stand out from the crowd or get that custom centerpiece you wanted for your garage or bar, thanks again guys stay posted for updates and new pics!

Preston951

Foglight delete kit!
Reaction score
That looks absolutely BAD ASS!!! I can't wait to see it once you finish all 3 parts!

Last edited:

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
the car is a head turner by itself, but now with the hood, absolutely insane bro, mad props to your originality.

FalconGTHO

The Reporter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Very good company. These came to mind when I first read this.

BMW3_0CSL_Art.jpg

BMW-Art_Car_Collection_2006_photo_01.jpg

BMW-Art_Car_Collection_2006_photo_02.jpg

BMW-Art_Car_Collection_2006_photo_03.jpg

BMW-Art_Car_Collection_2006_photo_04.jpg

BMW-Art_Car_Collection_2006_photo_05.jpg

BMW-Art_Car_Collection_2006_photo_06.jpg

BMW-Art_Car_Collection_2006_photo_07.jpg

BMW_Art_Cars_Part_2_182314_20090219.jpg

bmw_2006-art-car-collection-002_2.jpg

dougie b

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm actually DEBATING (not final..) selling the hood to someone on the board here, I'm coming to the conclusion that i could use the money, especially to start other projects (i.e. you've gotta spend money to make money), but sadly i have no money...

please PM me if you guys are interested, all offers welcome this would look great on anyone's garage wall or even over your fireplace!

I'll ship anywhere within the 50 states as long as the offer is worth it (remember shipping a hood aint cheap!)

thanks guys!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back