Detailed my '12

riored4v

Just Brew It
Reaction score
I'll check out those products for the trim. Thanks guys.

Also open to suggestions for the tires along with underhood.

AOnorato

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Tires I also do with Adam's SVRT, I think a lot of shine is tacky...it gives a good, even, rich, dark, and factory sheen to it.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

riored4v

Just Brew It
Reaction score
Yea, I'm not looking for a mirror finish. I prefer something just a tad more rich/dark than the bare finish.

spike648

forum member
Reaction score
Op: looks great man!!
I want to buy same products for the first time but before using Lava do I Really need to clay bar the car?
Thnx!

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Op: looks great man!!
I want to buy same products for the first time but before using Lava do I Really need to clay bar the car?
Thnx!

Yes. Even on a brand new car. I just clay bar'd and waxed a brand new Porsche because of some fallout and rail dust. It was pretty bad. It had 126 miles on it. The rail dust really showed against the white paint, but 6 hours later, it was as smooth as glass and flawless. My house, 2012 Porsche:

c257264e.jpg

feaa4873.jpg

8ea14a56.jpg

spike648

forum member
Reaction score
Yes. Even on a brand new car. I just clay bar'd and waxed a brand new Porsche because of some fallout and rail dust. It was pretty bad. It had 126 miles on it. The rail dust really showed against the white paint, but 6 hours later, it was as smooth as glass and flawless. My house, 2012 Porsche:

c257264e.jpg

feaa4873.jpg

8ea14a56.jpg

Damn!! Bad ass detail and porche lol.

Thnx for the info Ya I figure.. I need to learn how to. I went of and ordered just the black light and V7 so ill see how that goes.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back