Did the motion delete plates

scarlett98

forum member
Reaction score
Now my car feels slow as shit. I had a random tune in my car before, not sure if it was a dyno tune or email tune or just a strategy tune but i went 13.4 with just C&l racer tune h pipe axle back.

i put the charge motion plates in and the car feels slower i changed the tune for the motion delete plates so i dont think thats the issue. ive also done 373s as well.

Elite130

Reaction score
How exactly did you change your tune? Maybe it is time to get a legit tune done by Bama or Steeda. Also, how do you know the car had a tune if you don't know how the tune got there?

scarlett98

forum member
Reaction score
Its all pre programmed stuff for the cmdp from sct strategy tunes. Which i take it are tune files from other tuners.

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score
i put the charge motion plates in and the car feels slower i changed the tune for the motion delete plates so i dont think thats the issue.

I'm afraid the tune IS the issue. I recommend you get a custom tune from Brenspeed. I did and I was delighted with the result.

01yellerCobra

forum member
Reaction score
The SCT strategy tunes aren't the greatest. I ran one in my Expedition while waiting for the tuner to send me the good tunes. Could hardly tell the difference between SCT and stock. Get a custom tune.

Phil1098

Reaction score
I did CMDP a couple weeks ago and used a BAMA custom tune and my car is very good. Really good throttle response and it pulls well from idle to redline.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
My car won't even run with the SCT strategy tune even with all the items I have selected.
Get a nice email tune, you'll be good to go.

JeffS197

forum member
Reaction score
out of curiosity are you using a Bama SCT SF3? or a different flavour of SCT tuner?

Next on my mod list was the delete plates so this thread worries me a bit..

Only local SCT tuner I know of is Steeda (Im in Milton Ontario Canada) and they want $500CDN+ tax for a custom tune.. was very much hoping I could just check off the option for delete plates with my current canned tunes and be in good shape...They did mention that if I paid them to install the delete plates they could load a tune which would make the car run fine, but Im guessing they meant they would just plug in my sct and select the delete plate option and reflash. nothing against steeda, I actually had a really good time talking to the staff while dyno tuning my previous vehicle there, I just dont have $500 to throw at a custom tune for delete plates.

Last edited:

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
6b22196af5c7098d194f1a139202d673_zps9zm6b3ol.jpg

durr4456

forum member
Reaction score
Did you search something like "why is bbr bad?" Cause that would give bad results. Doh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back