Divers check in

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I bet I have 50 or so logged dives at Vortex Springs. Love that place. The first part of your video looks like front beach rd in Panama City Beach, is that where y'all stayed?

We plan to go back soon. We have already schedule a boat charter for the first weekend in April to to some diving in the gulf out of Destin Florida. We also have three excursions for a cruise the next week after that.

Pretty excited about it!

Yep, Front Beach Road in Panama City Beach. Nope we didn't stay there, just drove down to eat some seafood that evening. Not whole lot options in Pounce De Leon... Lol.

We stay at the Motor Lodge close to the springs. Was nice, cheap and close to the springs.

I know it was a very extremely cold weekend. The outside temp was below freezing at night and the morning. So it made it pretty cold after getting out of the water between dives.

Last edited:

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I have dove all over that area. Lived in PCB for 2 years building all those condos yall drove past...lol

Destin has a cool ship wreck dive. I can't remember the name of it to save my life though. About a 100ft dive if I remember correctly.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I have dove all over that area. Lived in PCB for 2 years building all those condos yall drove past...lol

Destin has a cool ship wreck dive. I can't remember the name of it to save my life though. About a 100ft dive if I remember correctly.

Nice... Tons and tons of condos.

Yeah. We are supposed to do a limestone reef dive and then wreck. They have a whole list of wrecks in the area they go to. If you knew the name I would see if it is possible to go.

We are using Scubatech for the charter.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Going diving today in Destin Florida. Weather is supposed to be sunny mid 70's and the water temp in the mid 60's. So it is going to be a bit cold, but hoping for good visibility and a great day for diving.

Will post up some video when I get back home and time to edited it.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Just got back from a 7 day cruise with Norwegian Star. Had a great time and was able to do some diving in Roatan and Couzmel.

Had a excursion for Costa Maya! But it was canceled due to high winds and surf... Boo.

GoPro Hero 3 Black 1080@60fps Wide.

Edited with Adobe Elements 11

Video from Roatan!

Last edited:

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
Nice!Planning our yearly trip to Belize for June! 7days of diving!
Can not wait!

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Nice!Planning our yearly trip to Belize for June! 7days of diving!
Can not wait!

That is awesome!

Was on of are stops on the cruise was Belize. We didn't get to do any diving, but had a great time doing a tour by boat of the Old Belize River and Mayan Ruins.

Where are you going to in Belize for diving? A resort?

We have been looking at Roatan and Anthony Keys Resort in September.

NotaHybrid

I'm slow
Reaction score
I went to Belize a few years ago. We stayed 5 days in the jungle and 5 days on an island (Ambergeese? I think it was). We just snorkeled, but the reefs are great. There's supposedly a bunch of wrecks in deeper water of some Spanish ships, one of the people that took us on a charter fishing said.

Sent from my helicopter

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back