Do you wave to fellow Mustang owners on the street?

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
well i've had my car for little over a month and have not yet gotten a wave back. now i wave for the hell of it just cause i know i'll get the WTF look.

rcm90

forum member
Reaction score
I always nod or wave and usually three quarters of them wave back, but their are only a handful of cars that are stock..

MikeT

forum member
Reaction score
I usually wave at any nice car, i passed a slammed STI on some sweet wheels, gave him a lil wave. . . he returned it. . . i think of it like a car thing. . . motorcycle guys do it to, its like, appreciation for the hobby. . . I dont wave at everything nice, just custom cars that look sweet. Usually every well treated mustang too lol

I am Legend

forum member
Reaction score
I get the occasional wave from time to time. I typically wont wave unless waved to. My wife has a Mini cooper, and just like the Jeep community you get waves or thumbs up from almost every other Mini that you pass.

Cammed 05

Always happy
Reaction score
Each community has their own little group. Look at all the Harley riders. Harley riders only wave to other Harley owners, riders. They won't give you time of day unless it has that big HD on the side of the bike.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
I usually wave at any nice car, i passed a slammed STI on some sweet wheels, gave him a lil wave. . . he returned it. . . i think of it like a car thing. . . motorcycle guys do it to, its like, appreciation for the hobby. . . I dont wave at everything nice, just custom cars that look sweet. Usually every well treated mustang too lol
I gave a little rev to an sti, he flipped me off, i lol'd.

cavero

forum member
Reaction score

I do the same, I've even gotten a few unsolicted waves myself. I wouldn't bother waving at some v6 that hasn't been washed in 4 months, they obviously wouldn't get what I was doing.

Each community has their own little group. Look at all the Harley riders. Harley riders only wave to other Harley owners, riders. They won't give you time of day unless it has that big HD on the side of the bike.

Most of the time, yeah. For some reason they get a kick out of my '82 Honda, and always wave at me first. I check--it's always with more than one finger

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
took the wife and mom out for wife B-day dinner and ran into a guy that had this outside..

IMAG1055_zpsb063952e.jpg

IMAG1056_zps8d0f0a33.jpg

IMAG1057_zpsb4b5c492.jpg

we talked for a while.. but I think I pissed the dude off by accident.. wife came out and I told her that this is the LS Boss.. " A Step under the GT500".. hahah Either way the car is bad ass and the guy told me he had a whipple coming.. Damn...

BarricadeGT

forum member
Reaction score
Most of the time I'll scope out the other car. Stock cars are people that rarely wave is my take. If you see a car that has stuff done to it chance are he's probably also checking out my car so we catch eyes. Thats when I wave. Sometimes I'll throw out an exhaust bark as my hello!

I gave a guy the thumbs up in a 3v the other day driving my jeep cuz he had exhasut and that sucker laid in to it. It did sound good though, lol!

Thats how it is here. I don't wave unless the car has some stuff done to it.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
The Mustang Wave ?

Is there such a thing?

I've tried waving at some Mustangs I see and I almost never get a reply ...

Do any of you guys do it and do you get replies?

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is there such a thing?

I've tried waving at some Mustangs I see and I almost never get a reply ...

Do any of you guys do it and do you get replies?

I wave at all V8 Mustangs I see. About 1 in 3 wave back.

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk

TJL442

forum member
Reaction score
I'll wave to nice Mustangs but that's rare around here as most are V6 convertibles driven by women.

Tim

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
I've had one mustang owner wave it me. I've had a jeep and i've had a few motorcycles so i'm tired of the whole "waving" thing.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
I generally lift the fingers off the wheel as kind of a "Hey" but that is all I do. Most don't respond.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back