Dyno Day August 17-19 with BAMA Chips........DOUG

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
Joe you chose to use this technology to communicate your Dyno Day event so it appears that you also decided to choose "This Forum" and the "InterNet" to fully communicate all aspects and changes to DynoJoes Dyno Day(s). So was it wrong for us to expect anything other then "This FOrum" for up to date info for the event? Maybe pricing info? You edited your post to change the pricing at least once, maybe you should have used it again to make the final pricing change in advance, instead of the day of the event.

ANd Joe should I publish my cell phone received call records from the weeks prior to the event? I can. Technology is great in this regards and I store all of this information on a weekly basis. What it will show is I never received a call from you. I did receive PM's and I can also publish all of them if needed as they never really answer my direct questions as to what time slot did you have me penciled into.

I chose to support and help this forum grow due to everyone's unhappiness with another forum! I did not do a dyno day for this forum! I did it for many folks who wanted Dougs tune but wanted a Dyno tune, Not an Emailed Tune!

Also, Check your records, Did you call ME to confirm????????????? NO

Do not blame me for Your Shortcomings!

As I have said many times in this Post, If you are unhappy with the event I put together, Please by all means, Plan your own and lets see how it goes.

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
Just for you! This is from another Forum that you are on!

Did you Follow Doug's Instructions on how to contact me ??????

Hey guys,

I'll be in Houston, Texas August 16-18th at Dynojoe's shop, www.Dynojoe.com If anyone wants to get dynotuned while I'm out feel free to contact Joe at 281-667-5566 or [email protected] to set it up. I'm just doing the tuning and letting him schedule everything in.

Thanks, Doug.

Another one:
You knew of the Price change on 8-13!!!!!!!!!!! Did you call me to confirm? Everyone else did! You knew in Advance, almost 4 days before hand that the prices where changed, yet you go off some old info from another forum! Are we done with this now! You have answered your own Price Questions and also Someone else answered them for you on this day!

I'ma be there to get my tuned! Also, on the prices...it's $200 for 3 N/A Tunes and I'm not sure on F/I.

Last edited:

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
Outstanding Joe, you have fully answered all my questions and concerns. I now have a good understanding your business, business ethics and your management capabilities. Good luck with your business

Oh and this may come as a total surprise but there really is more then two of us here who are less then satidsfied with you and your business. But thats OK, as you said we have a brain and there is plenty of choice here in Houston so we should be fine finding help with our Mustangs.

Good luck and enjoy

What, No Response for This???????????

Are you man enough to admit when you are wrong???????

Just for you! This is from another Forum that you are on!

Did you Follow Doug's Instructions on how to contact me ??????

Another one:
You knew of the Price change on 8-13!!!!!!!!!!! Did you call me to confirm? Everyone else did! You knew in Advance, almost 4 days before hand that the prices where changed, yet you go off some old info from another forum! Are we done with this now! You have answered your own Price Questions and also Someone else answered them for you on this day!

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
Joe, Joe, Joe, this was not you saying the price changed but another forum member. Indeed I did see this but I also stated in this post further down http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showpost.php?p=984130&postcount=15

the price was $150 and I used quotes from this thread. You should use all informatin when you defend your position, it would have been great if you would have included ALL of the info in the thread. Not good to use selective info that distorts the facts.

So you saw a discrepancy in pricing 4 days before the event, why not call to confirm?

Logic says, when you see 2 different Numbers for pricing you call that person for correct pricing! Correct?

Normal people would not go down to a dealership if they saw an add for a $29.00 Corvette. They would know it was wrong or give the dealership a call to get correct pricing! Since you frequent TMF I would hope that you atleast called me or Doug to get the correct information? Am I wrong in assuming this?

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
I'm not wrong and Doug specifically states to call or EMAIL Maybe it would be good to just say call if thats what you prefer. Most of us in technology use email and all either aspects of technology to its fullest. Email is easy, efficient and has an audit trail. Phone calls are not audit-able.

Joe, Joe, Joe, this was not you saying the price changed but another forum member. Indeed I did see this but I also stated in this post further down http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showpost.php?p=984130&postcount=15

the price was $150 and I used quotes from this thread. You should use all informatin when you defend your position, it would have been great if you would have included ALL of the info in the thread. Not good to use selective info that distorts the facts.

The Point you are missing is 4 days prior to the event, you noticed or were informed of a price change, were you not?

Also, Did you send me an email to confirm pricing on this since you did see it 4 days before the event? NO

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
Also, Did you notice that the original Prices were MUCH higher than Posted, and I had them lowered for everyone!

We could have left them at $300 for N/A Tunes and $450 for FI tunes!

Either way, we have established here that you knew of a price change well before hand but went on old information!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ya know.. for the most part I have promised myself I would stay completely out of this because basically.... well.. basically I don't care. But seems it is just going to keep going. Phil has pretty much said his peace, Joe offered rebuttle, Phil agreed to disagree and said he was done, Joe continues to go on about it... And now I will get a PM bitching because he is just defending his business he didn't do anything wrong can't please everyone it's a tough job and so on and so on... Yea, I know.

Not taking sides, don't give a shit if anyone pays attention to the suggestion I have, don't care if it makes a bit of difference to anyone's day... BUT..... My suggestion. Perhaps in the future just to avoid one perticular point of confusion, maybe include the "shop" price in to the price of the advertised tune price. If the tuner is going to charge ( just picking a hyphetical number here that has NOTHING to do with what might have been charged ) say $200 for a NA tune, and the shop is going to charge $50 for roller time. Don't advertise the tune as $200 then throw the shop charge in on top of it and act surprised if someone says something. Just say the tune will be $250. That way there aren't any "unexpected" charges.

As for the scheduling... Unless you are first in line, expect to wait. Expect it to be no where near any type of scheduled time, and expect every single event you go to like this to be exactly the same, PERIOD. Hell, I have had an appointment at 9am and my car not get near the friggin dyno before 5pm ( actually more often than not ). And that wasn't even on an event day. That's just the way it goes. You can't predict how long it is going to take to tune one, plus the getting it in and out of the bay, the bullshitting with the tuner, the dick waving ( or shirveling depending on what you were expecting ) over the printout, trying to find who is next, getting the jackass to move the car that decided to park in the way so no one could get in and out.. yea, they are all the same.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ya know.. for the most part I have promised myself I would stay completely out of this because basically.... well.. basically I don't care. But seems it is just going to keep going. Phil has pretty much said his peace, Joe offered rebuttle, Phil agreed to disagree and said he was done, Joe continues to go on about it... And now I will get a PM bitching because he is just defending his business he didn't do anything wrong can't please everyone it's a tough job and so on and so on... Yea, I know.

Not taking sides, don't give a shit if anyone pays attention to the suggestion I have, don't care if it makes a bit of difference to anyone's day... BUT..... My suggestion. Perhaps in the future just to avoid one perticular point of confusion, maybe include the "shop" price in to the price of the advertised tune price. If the tuner is going to charge ( just picking a hyphetical number here that has NOTHING to do with what might have been charged ) say $200 for a NA tune, and the shop is going to charge $50 for roller time. Don't advertise the tune as $200 then throw the shop charge in on top of it and act surprised if someone says something. Just say the tune will be $250. That way there aren't any "unexpected" charges.

As for the scheduling... Unless you are first in line, expect to wait. Expect it to be no where near any type of scheduled time, and expect every single event you go to like this to be exactly the same, PERIOD. Hell, I have had an appointment at 9am and my car not get near the friggin dyno before 5pm ( actually more often than not ). And that wasn't even on an event day. That's just the way it goes. You can't predict how long it is going to take to tune one, plus the getting it in and out of the bay, the bullshitting with the tuner, the dick waving ( or shirveling depending on what you were expecting ) over the printout, trying to find who is next, getting the jackass to move the car that decided to park in the way so no one could get in and out.. yea, they are all the same.

+1!

Slo07

Reaction score
Joe I had a great time and no dissapointments came from the dyno day!!!! Thanks for spending the extra cash for the porta cool and pizza. I am sorry that you are now subject to internet Whore bashing by a member on this forum who didnt spend enough time to get his car tuned because it was too hot, too expensive, not organized well, ALL I HEAR IS BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH get over it if you dont like Joe or Dynojoe performance take your ass some where else and take a chance on maybe geting better customer service, some one who returns your calls when needed and is always available for help! I speak from experience in dealing with Joe I have called him several times late at night when out at the strip asking for advice and he has been nothing but helpful try getting that from another shop after it closes it's doors for the day!

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Joe I had a great time and no dissapointments came from the dyno day!!!! Thanks for spending the extra cash for the porta cool and pizza. I am sorry that you are now subject to internet Whore bashing by a member on this forum who didnt spend enough time to get his car tuned because it was too hot, too expensive, not organized well, ALL I HEAR IS BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH get over it if you dont like Joe or Dynojoe performance take your ass some where else and take a chance on maybe geting better customer service, some one who returns your calls when needed and is always available for help! I speak from experience in dealing with Joe I have called him several times late at night when out at the strip asking for advice and he has been nothing but helpful try getting that from another shop after it closes it's doors for the day!

Me tooo!!!!! He's a great guy who damn near kills him self for others and I really appreciate that! +1!

05gtTex

Reaction score
philsster2003,if you took the time to check out joe website you would see that $50 dollars for multi dyno pulls is a steal to begin with.I was at this event on sat and you are the only person that came and didnt leave happy.As far as never leting joe work on your car that will be your lose,I feel he saved mine from an early grave and with his help has made it one of the best running,fastest n/a stang around.The dyno day is done,you are unhappy you did not get what you wanted the way you wanted it .LET IT GO BUD!

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Shit...IMO, did it really have to go this fucking far?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back