Eaton Detroit Trutrac Differential & Moser Axles

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
For sale is a 31 spline Eaton Detroit Truetrac and Moser 31 spline c-clip axles with ABS reluctor rings. $550 for both plus shipping. All of this stuff is direct OEM replacement, bolts right in with no issues. Truetrac has about 2000 miles on it. SOLD

Last edited:

dstow13

Reaction score
Are these compatible with the 2014's? I see you have an 05. I'm interested if these are compatible. I also see that you are FI. I am as well. How did these hold up? Mainly the Eaton

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
Are these compatible with the 2014's? I see you have an 05. I'm interested if these are compatible. I also see that you are FI. I am as well. How did these hold up? Mainly the Eaton

AFAIK they're all the same 2005-2014, even older. I would double check though before you take any action just to make sure. The Truetrac works great, I have no complaints, just selling since I recently upgraded to 35 spline axles and c-clip eliminators.

How much drag/track use?

I think I've had my car to the track 3 or 4 times with the Truetrac, most of them with my old combo that ran 11.6 - 11.8 ET's and 1.7x 60' times. Usually get to make 4 or 5 passes per trip.

Sent you a pm

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Replied

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
PM sent for shipping cost

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back