end MT-82 miss shifts

Bullitt 3309

forum member
Reaction score
It doesnt add up because it seems CJ got some kind of preferential treatment. How else can he explain how CJ is filling orders while the pre-order folks are waiting. Mine supposed to show up Saturday...

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Im subbing for the future drama, just because...........lol

Sorry all of you preorders got bumped. Watch tomorrow AM will have them on their website and show them in stock, lol.

Bullitt 3309

forum member
Reaction score
No, because I believe CJ is the exclusive distributor... What ever, at the end of the day Blowfish blew this release of what could be the top product for the 2011+ Manual cars. Give excuses such as "running out of boxes (He should have know how many units he sold...), QA issues, etc... doesn't change the fact he didn't get all the beta/pre-orders finalized before shipping the first one out to CJ. Sent 80 to CJ, yet 34 are left hanging due to QA issues... Doesn't pass the smell test.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I agree that all of the pre-orders/beta guys should have been taken care of before a distributor. You know though thats how business is and people will remember that in the future.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
the last 34 are waiting until tomorrow, as i am expecting some reject parts to come back tomorrow all fixed up to complete the last kits needed for my orders.

I truly want to know what "reject" means????? Seems like the rest of us were an "after thought"..................I don't put reject crap on my car.

I'd like a little 'splaining please. I feel like I and others that haven't gotten their tracking numbers are about to get politely screwed..........and somehow it's going to be OUR fault.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Steve most likely went over each one of the 220 brackets and pulled out a few with burrs or defects in the powdercoating. He likely sent those back to be fixed.

And it's not like you're going to run out and test the performance of this bracket anyway, so what difference does it matter how long it takes for you to get it?

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Steve most likely went over each one of the 220 brackets and pulled out a few with burrs or defects in the powdercoating. He likely sent those back to be fixed.

And it's not like you're going to run out and test the performance of this bracket anyway, so what difference does it matter how long it takes for you to get it?

I just might!!!!.......but you're right, I'm sure everything is gonna be ok. Mines gonna look better than yours anyways because mine went through his hands TWICE! He'll probably sign mine making mine more valuable than yours sukka!!!!!:crazy:

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
I get that the early adopters are pissed off that CJ got theirs before we got ours. Do I think it makes Blow Fish look bad, yeah I do. We should have had our installed before anyone else received a shipment...

Does it annoy me... yes. Is it going to ruin my weekend... no. We paid $229 where the CJ people paid $299... I can wait an extra couple days for the $70 savings.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL @ the chill comments. Discount or not the orders should have been shipped out in the order they were taken. These must be the guys who have gotten a tracking number.

Midnight11

forum member
Reaction score
The orders were taken and filled. Cj got their shipment and sold them. I don't see why people are complaining

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
In reference to the "reject" parts because some people seem to be overlooking this post:

Seriously people! I won't let shit parts out and I'm chastised for it? Are you kidding me right now? You want to cancel your order, feel free to email me. I will be happy to pass your order along to the next guy.

I don't think some of you understand what kind of undertaking this was and continues to be. I tried to be informative, I tried to be apologetic, I tried to satisfy everyone's desired to have information on their orders. As was pointed out, this is a one man band...out of a garage no less. I have put my big boy pants on to tackle the immense growing pains that come with a business of this magnitude, but the slightest of compassion I can't see!

I just heard from Barton Sr today and he says he had this design 2 years ago and NOW wants a piece of the action?!. Yeah, we have all been suffering waiting for a solution to the problem and a major player has been sitting on it? WTF?! I set out to solve a problem that NOBODY wanted to tackle and I AM NOW THE BAD GUY?
Well, I came to the table to HELP US ALL, so at least I can go down a martyr!

Anyone who knows me knows I would sooner loose money than to see an unhappy customer, so I would appreciate some slack...from one enthusiast to another.

Some of you don't seem to understand the mountains that had to be moved to make this happen. I intend on not going on perpetual backorder, like the multi-million dollar company whiteline did last year. And so far, I have delivered. 34 people OUT OF 300 have to wait a weekend because the parts were not to my standards. Everyone else had to wait a few stupid, insignificant days, to get tracking numbers. Need I remind you THiS iS AN INITIAL LAUNCH! Edelbrock can't claim a zero issue launch....oh, and they also can't claim they sold as many of ANYTHING in as short a period as this! Seriously! I am not joking! I never expected this response and it goes to show that the issue is spread from near to far and I AM THE ONLY ONE TO COME TO YOUR RESCUE! Little ol' me!

Rant over. I just felt you should all know the PERSON you are dealing with when you deal with Blowfish Racing. May the shifting gods be ever in your favor!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back