Fastlane 5.0 Turbo Package

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well with the base numbers that the cars put down its not impressive, i bet the price would be impressive.

i wonder how much boost would the engine take with the stock compression ratio

Hufen

forum member
Reaction score
well with the base numbers that the cars put down its not impressive, i bet the price would be impressive.

i wonder how much boost would the engine take with the stock compression ratio

????

So a jump from 370rwhp to 530rwhp on a 6psi conservative tune isnt considered good? If the numbers are true, then thats a 160rwhp jump on an otherwise stock car. Personally id be happy with 160rwhp gain at 6psi.

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
Lots of horror stories from Fastlane. Customer service isn't top notch either.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Wait until Rick is done with the new Stealth GT Twin Turbo system on the 2011 5.0 Mustang. :evil:

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
530rwhp on stock block....

explosion_in_manhattan.jpg

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
????

So a jump from 370rwhp to 530rwhp on a 6psi conservative tune isnt considered good? If the numbers are true, then thats a 160rwhp jump on an otherwise stock car. Personally id be happy with 160rwhp gain at 6psi.

:handjob: "compression ratio" make a dude jump in the trunk and blow air thru a pipe all the way to the T/B and it would make some power. the new 5.0s have seen 400 and over practically on basic bolt ons and and tune. so getting to 500s with forced induction weather its turbo or blower it is not really impressive. I'm not saying I'd not take 530 over 370. just that it doesn't impress me.

Besides we all seem to know how much power it could realistically hold. Now the built engines, I think those are going to impress all of us.

the car is bad ass and has done a lot of things that no other cars have done from the factory.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I guarantee Strictly could daily drive that car....

if they were driving like an 80 year old down syndrome women with a hairy mole above her brow.

I guess we will have to see.. I'm just saying for people to be cautious. The 5.0 buzz of indestructibility might lure people into false hopes.

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i bet the price would be impressive.
The kit for the 3v 4.6 was ~$8k

Lots of horror stories from Fastlane. Customer service isn't top notch either.

Nick personally has great customer service...but the "used car salesman" that answers the phone is a different story; he doesn't know shit, acts as though he does, and tries to fuck you out of the box.

Yup. I'm one of them.

Please share with us for the benefit of the forum at large:popcorneat:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back