Feeler; Eibach prokit / Tokico D specs - MD

Kaldar142

Reaction score
I want to upgrade to coilovers first, but being that they are about $1600 i want to make sure i have people interested in my current suspension so i can try to make some $ back.

I have the Eibach pro-kit springs and Tokico D specs with about 20k on them. great condition, would like to sell together.

Asking $400 picked up

-Joe

760Mustang

forum member
Reaction score
Already have her lowered, so I wouldn't need the Pro Kit, but I would definitely buy the D-Specs if you decide to split them and ship them. Just let me know whenever since I don't plan on buying a new set.

xxdmxx

forum member
Reaction score
Do you have the remote adjuster for the D-Spec? I may be interested in purchasing them, but I need them shipped.

760Mustang

forum member
Reaction score
As long as the total price isn't out of hand or pretty close to new price, then it's fine. I'm pretty sure it won't fit, but USPS has flat rate boxes so that may be worth a try.

Zip Code is 92008

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
ups ground is your best bet...I just quoted 4 calipers shipped from NJ to CT,going to steedman and the price was like,25$-28$...smething like that...and the calipers are heavy as shit....

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
depending on distance they should run about 25-30 to ship total

It was 13 to me for my rears and 30 for the qa1 coilover fronts ( complete ) so yours will weigh less it was sent through fed-ex ....

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Joe, I thought we both already decided you were selling me the D Specs?!!

760Mustang

forum member
Reaction score
The shipping prices look fine then, but it is across the country so I would completely understand if you would rather sell it to somebody that lives in the same city as you ala 07caliGTstang.

Whatever works out.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
im willing to sell my rear tokicos lol. I want QA1 double adjsutables

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
How much for the Pro Kit if Laura takes the D Specs? I would need them shipped to NJ though, but shouldn't be too bad UPS Ground.

Thanks,
Dave

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back