Finally, the new build!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
About 15 mins ago.....long day....Jeremy is on his way home with pics but the new headers/gaskets are on, ATI dampner is on, water feed is into the driver side head...think that is it for tonight.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
About 15 mins ago.....long day....Jeremy is on his way home with pics but the new headers/gaskets are on, ATI dampner is on, water feed is into the driver side head...think that is it for tonight.

Damn Greg, so your car still isn't 100% yet but your spending your time wrenching on Jeremy's car? You must not be charging enough for labor, lol! Sounds like you guys are really busting it out on this build.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My car is out of my hands, threw a wrench light when I went to pick it up, Mike messed with the tune for about an hour trying to get rid of it, even though the GT 500 TB was brand new we are hoping all it is is the TPS motor...I had a spare TPS motor/electronics so I sent them to him.

Jeremy and I upgraded the stock fuel line to 6AN line, Mike was seeing some spikes on the dyno, since I have twin 405 pumps, 80lb injectors and the Fore fuel rails the only thing left was the stock fuel line...now that that is on he will do some dyno pulls to ensure the fuel issue is gone before the track day on the 12th.

LOL...I want my garage back so you do what you have to do!!!!

Hot side tomrrow and lots of little stuff.....the shifter swap is a new one, need to watch the video on MGW's site again.

The turbo arrives Wed and we need to get it to the tuners by Thur 3:00 so we are going to be busy the next couple of days.

Last edited:

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
My car is out of my hands, threw a wrench light when I went to pick it up, Mike messed with the tune for about an hour trying to get rid of it, even though the GT 500 TB was brand new we are hoping all it is is the TPS motor...I had a spare TPS motor/electronics so I sent them to him.

Jeremy and I upgraded the stock fuel line to 6AN line, Mike was seeing some spikes on the dyno, since I have twin 405 pumps, 80lb injectors and the Fore fuel rails the only thing left was the stock fuel line...now that that is on he will do some dyno pulls to ensure the fuel issue is gone before the track day on the 12th.

LOL...I want my garage back so you do what you have to do!!!!

Hot side tomrrow and lots of little stuff.....the shifter swap is a new one, need to watch the video on MGW's site again.

The turbo arrives Wed and we need to get it to the tuners by Thur 3:00 so we are going to be busy the next couple of days.

Damn, I guess so!

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
Are you removing the ysi from your car and going turbo or are you referring to Jeremys car

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
^Pretty sure he is referring to Jeremys new turbo, which should be damn cool if it is still the one he was talking about before.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jeremy's car....Jeremy is upgrading from the standard oil turbo to the water turbo.

Checking the drag section and standings I did not see many YSI's nor stock 5R trannies, I would like to be the first into the 9's with a YSI and 5R.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Yep same one he was talking about before, he really is going to see what that stock crank can take

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes he is! But that is one of the reasons he removed the UD pulley and put an ATI on.

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
I'm at 680 on the stock crank right now been beating on the car for about 5k miles that way

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Auto or manual?

Jeremy should be closing in on 700-750 hp with this upgrade.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back