Fire on 10-12

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry to see this man! I hope you get the car together soon!

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ohh crap... I noticed this happed a while back... still sucks.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks, yes it was last year, someone bumped the old thread.

Now I am waiting to get my Comp turbos converted back to oil cooled. For some reason, that no one at Comp can fathom, I keep knocking the bearing out in the oil less version I currently have. Apparently I am the only one having problems with the oil less versions but they have been nothing but a total pain in the ass for me.

Earl

durr4456

forum member
Reaction score

Now I am waiting to get my Comp turbos converted back to oil cooled. For some reason, that no one at Comp can fathom, I keep knocking the bearing out in the oil less version I currently have. Apparently I am the only one having problems with the oil less versions but they have been nothing but a total pain in the ass for me.

Earl

Who bumped it...... Wasn't me lol.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Earl

Earl,

Sorry about that on going problem.

Terry

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score

Earl

Hmmm...that certainly doesnt make me too confident about going oilless...Sorry to hear of this luck.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately for Earl he is having the issue but luckily for us he is the only one; we have sold a number of the oil less turbo's and I have 2 of them myself and no issues.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back