Fishing? Anyone here fish?

NotaHybrid

I'm slow
Reaction score
Can't believe I have missed this thread. I'll post some of the "tiny" fish I catch. I mainly fish for red snapper and amber jack. Deep sea stuff. Here's some small fish we caught a couple months ago deep dropping in around 600 feet of water. Nothing big really. Just tilefish, a couple groupers, damsel bass, and some other things.
e6eba4ug.jpg

e9e4ape2.jpg

Sent from my helicopter

Last edited:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Nice fish guys! I did a charity tournament with my kids at my work on their private pond. They only allow fishing once a year for this tournament and last year my younger son got big bluegill with a 1.33lb gill and this year he got big bass with a 6.11lb largemouth. Biggest bass ever caught out of the pond. His older brother is still mad...LOL Planning on tournament fishing a league again this year but not sure how well I will do with a new partner and no prefishing. Just don't have time with all the kids stuff going one. Judo, Jujitsu, Muay Thai Kickboxing right now (even my daughter doing the kickboxing) and then wrestling camps this summer, jujitsu tournaments and then football this fall and back to wrestling.......oh yea, dance for my daughter too. I don't know how the hell people do it.

charlie123

forum member
Reaction score
Caught red snapper this past Thursday was my first time going out on a boat it was fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371977584338.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371977584338.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 27

charlie123

forum member
Reaction score
Well thanks a lot hybrid my trip feels crappy lol, we had 2 red limit, I could have had so many more but the other A holes I went with wouldn't let me use there stamps when they didn't catch a breeze.

Nice catches though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

NotaHybrid

I'm slow
Reaction score
Hahaha we load our boat down with people when we go, so don't feel bad. In Alabama we don't have stamps, it's just two per license if you get stopped by the marine police.

Sent from my helicopter

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Nice job! The fishing has been horrible around here lately! Both inland lakes and lake michigan fishing has been SLOW!

NotaHybrid

I'm slow
Reaction score
Aren't water levels lower than normal up there? I think I read or watched something about it impacting chart captains and shipping.

Sent from my helicopter

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
It's been coming back up a bit, but still lower than it should be. I don't even think i'm going to my tournament this week because it's been so bad. 90 degrees, 50% chance of severe weather and crap fishing, thinking i'm skipping this week...lol

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Our water levels are way low around here as well. But the fishing is still good, for trout anyway. I'm going Wiper fishing tonight with some new gear I'm going to try out, then to my favorite fishing hole for trout tomorrow evening. Love the summer!

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Water levels are "ok" at best around here. The heat is taking a toll on the lakes right now. I can't remember the last time we had any rain.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back