For all Want to buy threads. READ or your thread will be deleted!!

Discussion in 'WTB Items and/or Parts' started by 94tbird, Feb 23, 2010.

1. 94tbird

94tbird 4R70W FTMFW S197 Team Member

In all want to buy threads, be as specific as possible. If you have part numbers or the name of the specific part, include it. if you post:

your thread will be deleted. Specifics are key to these threads.

2. stkjock

stkjock ---- Madmin ---- Staff Member S197 Team Member

Please also use the search feature to see if the items you are looking to buy are currently offered for sale on the board.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Also, please follow these rules or ads will be deleted!

1. Post a pic of YOUR part you are selling, not some factory or internet catalog pic!

2. In the pic, your screen name must be written on paper and laying with the item being sold, so we know it is YOUR item and not someone elses pic you are trying to use as your own.

3. Location! No location, no sale ad!

4. Please include the model year that the part is for

5.DO NOT ASK FOR PAYPAL FEES TO BE PAID! Add it to your price if you are worried about it, but it's in the TOS of paypal that you CANNOT ask the buyer to cover these fees. Here it is:4.6 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Fastgt21

Fastgt21 Resident Fuktard

It wont let me post in wtb ad

4. mfergel

mfergel forum member

Because you don't have enough posts to be allowed to post for sale.

5. cbass

cbass m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶

He just wanted to post a simple ad "WTB: Enough posts to post WTB ads."

6. KatoS197

KatoS197 forum member

Not to mention your intro post was your second post, which further shows that you haven't taken the time to read the forum rules.

7. BadPiggy

BadPiggy Hooligan Asshole

3 posts and already wearing pink dresses?
    LOLOLOL!!!

8. GTX86

GTX86 forum member

How many are required?

9. Greg Hazlett

Greg Hazlett Stepping on the Pink Bus S197 Team Member

You will never know, one day you will reach that magic number and you will be able to post.

10. GrayDay2015

GrayDay2015 Junior Member

I'm hoping I reach that magic number soon too, browsing it shouldn't be tough, lots of funny stuff on this forum, especially under the other section, political etc. Ahh I've been laughing for a while. I am looking hard for a ford racing x brace and rear seat delete tho, new or used. Is there a way to setup a notification based on key words? Is that what the tagging is? Didn't seem like it reading about it, but I'm new to forums.

11. Greg Hazlett

Did you use the search function?

12. texasvoodu

texasvoodu forum member

ok you would think after 50+ post you would be able to at least post in Wanted section???

13. Mason Digristine

Mason Digristine Junior Member

Just joined the forum. Looking to put up a “wtb 13-14 gt/cs spoiler” post. How do I do that?

14. 07gts197

07gts197 forum member

Have you read any of the stickies in the for sale or wtb forum?

15. Greg Hazlett

Ding ding ding

07gts197 likes this.