For Sale: JBA Long Tube Headers and O/R H-pipe

LiLKIM

forum member
Reaction score
Used JBA long tubes and O/r h-pipe. Used for 3000 miles. In perfect condition.

500+ shipping or local pick up in Orlando, FL

Nitemare

forum member
Reaction score
I have a x pipe thats made with bassani. Would you headers work on it? Are you including hi flow cats too?

Trippin

TunerDomes
Reaction score
i might be able to pick them up, Im in Miami, what're u doing next weekend?

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score

You'll be throwing ROCKS at those shortys you had. Your car is going to sound like a BEAST!!! FWIW, I paid damn near $500 bucks JUST for my Kooks O/R H alone, so you practically got headers for free:beerchug2:..........LOL!!!

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
You'll be throwing ROCKS at those shortys you had. Your car is going to sound like a BEAST!!! FWIW, I paid damn near $500 bucks JUST for my Kooks O/R H alone, so you practically got headers for free:beerchug2:..........LOL!!!

LOL they arnt KOOKs , but I did save a couple hundred :thumb2:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
LOL they arnt KOOKs , but I did save a couple hundred :thumb2:

Kooks smooks, you're gonna dig the sound of LT's and an O/R H! Excellent deal and glad you landed them!:beerchug2:

You don't HAVE to order the gaskets I'm going to suggest but they are the BOMB and you'd have to be a blundering idiot to get an exhaust leak if you chose to use them, that being, the Percy Seal-4-Good header flange gaskets. Get some Hi-Temp Copper RTV and put an 1/8" bead around the exhaust holes on the gasket, let them sit for 10-15 minutes so the gasket sealant can "skin", drop them in place and bolt them down. DONE!!! No exhaust leak and No having to go back and re-do. Believe me, you don't want to have to re-do anything when messing with the LT's, getting to the bolts is a BIATCH!!!:beerdrink:

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Kooks smooks, you're gonna dig the sound of LT's and an O/R H! Excellent deal and glad you landed them!:beerchug2:

You don't HAVE to order the gaskets I'm going to suggest but they are the BOMB and you'd have to be a blundering idiot to get an exhaust leak if you chose to use them, that being, the Percy Seal-4-Good header flange gaskets. Get some Hi-Temp Copper RTV and put an 1/8" bead around the exhaust holes on the gasket, let them sit for 10-15 minutes so the gasket sealant can "skin", drop them in place and bolt them down. DONE!!! No exhaust leak and No having to go back and re-do. Believe me, you don't want to have to re-do anything when messing with the LT's, getting to the bolts is a BIATCH!!!:beerdrink:

Good looking out man , will pick some up . :beerdrink:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back