Ford Mustang GT 2013 ABS module help

JoseMiguel_100

Reaction score
Hello people. Im looking for some advice regarding a Ford Mustang GT 2013 that I recently received.

The ABS and stability control warnings are showing up. Checked all sensors and stuff and seems like the ABS module is faulty. What I did is that I checked the module number so I can get a replacement and the printed number says:

dr33-2c405-ac

A quick google search and some catalog browsing shows that this is a module for a 2010-2014 mustang v6. Looking further into this, I found that the correct module should have the same reference except for the last letter which ends in D and not in C

dr33-2c405-ad

Can somebody shed some light into this?

Thanks for reading

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
Ford part number breakdown: first 4 digits=model year. Middle 5 designate part type. Last digit(s) is the part revision. So a "dash-A" part is superceeded by a -B, C, etc.
Ask Tasca, site vendor here.

JoseMiguel_100

Reaction score
I was unable to find him :(

I just want to make sure that im buying the correct part, and a safe place to buy it. I dont trust ebay much this days!

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Hello people. Im looking for some advice regarding a Ford Mustang GT 2013 that I recently received.

The ABS and stability control warnings are showing up. Checked all sensors and stuff and seems like the ABS module is faulty. What I did is that I checked the module number so I can get a replacement and the printed number says:

dr33-2c405-ac

A quick google search and some catalog browsing shows that this is a module for a 2010-2014 mustang v6. Looking further into this, I found that the correct module should have the same reference except for the last letter which ends in D and not in C

dr33-2c405-ad

Can somebody shed some light into this?

Thanks for reading

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

My '13 GT Track Pack recently threw a code C1A99 which came up as an internal pressure sensor. Lights went off on their own later in the day, but I was wondering which codes did you have stored, if you know

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back