forgestar pic request!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
What is the offset on those F14s with the 9 on the front? I'm thinking about putting a 275/35 on the front of my 20x9 vossen and not sure if it will fit correctly and not rub. I like the small bulge.

ModTechRacing

forum member
Reaction score
What is the offset on those F14s with the 9 on the front? I'm thinking about putting a 275/35 on the front of my 20x9 vossen and not sure if it will fit correctly and not rub. I like the small bulge.

For some reason forgestar didn't want to tell me? It's like a secret or something haha

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score

For some reason forgestar didn't want to tell me? It's like a secret or something haha

Front - 20x9 (+35mm offset, 1.4")
Rear - 20x11 (+55mm offset, 2.2")

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
20x10 fronts, 20x11 rears

DSC_0914.jpg

DSC_0912.jpg

DSC_0910-1.jpg

DSC_0906-1.jpg

silverspec

forum member
Reaction score
CF10's look sick on your car. Good to see something other than a set of black wheels on a white car

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
Black wheels are for those hiding brake dust!

ModTechRacing

forum member
Reaction score
I don't get this mind set of a certain color being played out. That's like saying chrome is played out cause too many people have it. I didn't put black wheels on my car because everyone else is doing it or to make it "storm trooper'd" out. I did it cause I like the look and in all honesty. I wanted to buy a set of chrome SS Alcoa wheels but people are wanting 3-5k just for wheels and that just stupid.

ModTechRacing

forum member
Reaction score
Lol not targeting just white cars or mustangs. Black wheels are just overplayed lately. Don't get me wrong, they look great but just too common for my taste. Hell, my 07 was murdered out lol

I know what ur car looked like, you wanted to trade me for my old twin turbo 03.

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
I don't get this mind set of a certain color being played out. That's like saying chrome is played out cause too many people have it. I didn't put black wheels on my car because everyone else is doing it or to make it "storm trooper'd" out. I did it cause I like the look and in all honesty. I wanted to buy a set of chrome SS Alcoa wheels but people are wanting 3-5k just for wheels and that just stupid.

Well it could be different where you live, but here in TX if you see a car with aftermarket wheels, 85% of the time they are going to be black lol. That's what i meant by overplayed. Have you noticed that most of the people buying forgestars are getting the f14s... in black. American muscle carries forgestars now and they're all pretty much black. Nothing wrong with it, but just not for me. :beer:

Wow they look better than the TFs you had. Nice job

Thanks man, i think so too :)

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Hey I like my black wheels! I really want some silver F14s, CV3 or alcoas but those are ridiculous.

silverspec

forum member
Reaction score
Yea all these douche bags with white cars running black wheels is getting old!

I never said I didn't like 'black' wheels on a white car. Just said it was good to see something different.
That being said, if you handed the keys for your car to me, I wouldn't complain about the 'black' wheels :beerdrink:

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
Can I get some details on these brother, they are some of the best looking wheels I've seen on a 5.0

does your car have brembos? offset? tires?

thanks bud

Forgestar CF10s, finished in brushed titanium.

Non brembo car, not sure about the offset. They were custom made in sizes 20x10 and 20x11. Front i did a 275/35, rear i went with a 295/35. Car is currently on FRPP springs. I've got coilovers in the garage that need to go on ASAP so i can slam this thing. :beerdrink:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back