Fort Lauderdale

CammedS197

forum member
Reaction score
Right on. I was so close to getting me a paxton1200 or v3 but then I had to not to and sell all my firearms and my guitar to pay for medical bills :(. But everyone is okay now and we had a good holiday. So i'm happy.

How is that 351 going? Ive still got one thats bored to a 358 that only needs heads and a cam. A good nitrous set up. Stock crank with eagle rods and weisco pistons.

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Right on. I was so close to getting me a paxton1200 or v3 but then I had to not to and sell all my firearms and my guitar to pay for medical bills :(. But everyone is okay now and we had a good holiday. So i'm happy.

How is that 351 going? Ive still got one thats bored to a 358 that only needs heads and a cam. A good nitrous set up. Stock crank with eagle rods and weisco pistons.
It is coming along. What are you doing with the 358? What compression? Roller block or not?

spectreman

forum member
Reaction score
I got a clutch for my '09 GT500. Yippee for me, right? Works 100x better than the original equipment though so it's all good. Not a real sexy gift though.

3.73 gears to be installed Thursday. Looking forward to that.

All that's left after that is the CAI & tune, then the car is D-O-N-E.
Lee

Last edited:

CammedS197

forum member
Reaction score
It is coming along. What are you doing with the 358? What compression? Roller block or not?
Was supposed to throw into a fox and spray or a centri blower. Not sure anymore due to no time and building a house. If I recall its a roller block. It's wrapped up and cant remember. I'd have to ask my brother what the compression was supposed to be. I want to say around 9.5:1 to 10:1. I know we have been wanting to get another fox at some point no idea when and my brothers and I finally slap it all together. Used to have trickflow heads I was going to use but sold awhile back.

CammedS197

forum member
Reaction score
I got a clutch for my '09 GT500. Yippee for me, right? Works 100x better than the oirginal equipment though so it's all good. Not a real sexy gift though.

3.73 gears to be installed Thursday. Looking forward to that.

All that's left after that is the CAI & tune, then the car is D-O-N-E.
Lee

Awesome! My 06 3valve is needing a suspension over haul. So I really want and need to do that. Then I want to get some 3.73's as well and refresh/rebuild the rearend. Then hopefully get a paxton or vortech down the road on low boost till the rods and pistons get replaced.

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Was supposed to throw into a fox and spray or a centri blower. Not sure anymore due to no time and building a house. If I recall its a roller block. It's wrapped up and cant remember. I'd have to ask my brother what the compression was supposed to be. I want to say around 9.5:1 to 10:1. I know we have been wanting to get another fox at some point no idea when and my brothers and I finally slap it all together. Used to have trickflow heads I was going to use but sold awhile back.
If you can get some specifics, I might know someone interested in it. Part number on block and internals along with compression ratio. Also if it is a Roller Block or not.

CammedS197

forum member
Reaction score
If you can get some specifics, I might know someone interested in it. Part number on block and internals along with compression ratio. Also if it is a Roller Block or not.
Alright I'll see if I can get all the specifics for it. I'll see if my brothers would want to let it go to.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back