FPDM schematic

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
If I want to go to a return style fuel system what wire would I move my S&H wiring feed wire to in order to have the factory wiring trigger the pump at full power.
I would imagine I can just pick up the fuel pump wire at the FPDM.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I have no idea. Been 5 years since I even looked at one. I never messed with a return system but I still have an extra FPDM on the shelf if you need one.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
I did the wiring on a dual pump setup for a friend's 06 at least 3 years ago now. We triggered them with our own relays not using Fore Innovations management controller. Fore Innovation provided me the preferred control scheme. The white wire going to the FPDM comes off of the fuel inertia switch which is fed by the Fuel pump control relay. This is the signal wire we used to energize the relays that ran the pumps. It is PIN 5 of Connector C4033. We staged the two pumps using a Hobbs pressure switch which engaged the second relay to fire the pump when more than 2psi boost is seen. Pretty certain we pulled heavier gauge wire for the pumps but I cannot remember if that came from a hot at all times or key on engine off source. I will see him Monday and ask him if he remembers the source we pulled to feed the pumps via those relays. So the first pump fired at key on continuous and the second pump engages at 2 psi. This was for a street driven 750 RWHP E85 car running a procharger at 21 psi on a forged setup.

The hobbs split off the C4033 pin 5 wire and fed relay two for pump two via the hobs switch. As I recall no other wires fro mteh FPDM were required. The wire color is in reference from the prints on line here. The color may vary but the pin number should be valid.

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
Thanks guys, Lito came through for me and laid out what wire does what. I rewired my S&H relay to trigger the pump. She's working as intended, I'm super pleased with this bypass system.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back