Friggin spyder and his driveshafts...

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It was just a light tap on the chin buddy, not a knockout swing. All in good fun. If I was trying to be a bastard I would post a timeslip :shock:

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
LOL, thanks...Some how that didn't help me feel better.

Still the fastest one in my driveway... :trophy:

spyder7724

Reaction score
We have asshole points. They are cleverly called reputation points. Use 'em, I do.
huh?
oh and BTW ....SD yours is ready but I'm waiting on some stickers being made. I may just send it to you this week and mail the stickers out when they are finished.
Also rydin decal is working on some regular decals so any of you guys that didn't get a sticker with your driveshaft PM me and I'll mail a couple out when i get them.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
huh?
oh and BTW ....SD yours is ready but I'm waiting on some stickers being made. I may just send it to you this week and mail the stickers out when they are finished.
Also rydin decal is working on some regular decals so any of you guys that didn't get a sticker with your driveshaft PM me and I'll mail a couple out when i get them.

Whenever you get the time is cool with me. Car is going to the dealership this week to get some minor stuff taken care of while it is under warranty and before the.....uh....uh....you know.......the "things" are installed.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back