Frpp Stingers/Bassani X Pipe Setup

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
Well I finally got around to taking a vid of my exhaust setup, which are the FRPP Stingers along with a Bassani X Pipe with cats. While video quality isnt the greatest, it will do for now

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I think shelby is mad, careful reving that car in that pretty neighborhood. lol

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
Shelby has PMS now lol. Yeah I made sure the neighbors were out and their front doors were closed before I filmed lol

kenny

forum member
Reaction score
I have the exact same setup and love it. Once the pipes warm up it gets a little quiet though.

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
I agree, it does indeed sound quieter once the exhaust is all warmed up

rocketpants

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds awesome! Careful with revving that in your neighborhood...seems like Jersey cops will try and get you for anything and everything haha

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I truly didnt think the bassani x pipe would make that much of a difference in sound. I had the FRPP on there previously.

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I truly didnt think the bassani x pipe would make that much of a difference in sound. I had the FRPP on there previously.
Its all about gettin rid of those stock catts :thumb2: We should put some stainless steel shortys on there next..... It would sound even better

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
Ehhh, not interested in the shortys lol. First, trying to get insurance to cover getting all those dings on my car this wk and attempt to work with the body shop on new stripes as well. Then over the fall and spring start gathering parts for the possible sc in the spring :thumb2:

Its all about gettin rid of those stock catts :thumb2: We should put some stainless steel shortys on there next..... It would sound even better

Viperbluelx

forum member
Reaction score
I have Stingers with stock H-pipe, how much different will it sound with a catted X-pipe? What about an offroad X-pipe?

Viperbluelx

forum member
Reaction score
I tried stingers with an offroad x-pipe and the sound was nice but the interior noise was unbearable, welded in high flow cats and it's great now. Catted x sounds way better than the stock h-pipe.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I tried stingers with an offroad x-pipe and the sound was nice but the interior noise was unbearable, welded in high flow cats and it's great now. Catted x sounds way better than the stock h-pipe.

Catted X + clog = bye bye motor.
wave2.gif

O/R FTW!!!
headbang.gif

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back