frpp stingers....or loudmouths......with frpp x-pipe....what sounds better

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
After the clutch thread why are you even asking us. Well tell you what we think of what you mentioned and then you'll just go buy a brand you didn't even include here

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
IMO SLP LM's sound horrible with anything other than Stock Cats, very loud, raspy and obnoxious but some people like that sound, So...

blk281gt

Vendor
Reaction score
IMO SLP LM's sound horrible with anything other than Stock Cats, very loud, raspy and obnoxious but some people like that sound, So...
I agree, without the cats they have a tractor sound at idle.

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
I have the stingers on now.....I with frpp x pipe...I was considering,trading them for loudmouths....thats why im asking....I want to get something louder than the stingers......I do have stock cats

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Haha. To be honest, Im still in Iraq so I cant tell you personally whether i do or not cuz i havent heard em. But I wanna slam some headers on the car and I heard those are buttcrack loud with headers lol

paypay2345

forum member
Reaction score
I have pypes long tube with off road x pipe and Slp i can't even drive the car sounds like a nasscar would not recommend this set up to any one Looking for new mufflers haha

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back