FS: Polished Stock Pulleys

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score
FS: Polished Stock Pulleys (price reduced) ***SOLD***

****SOLD, SOLD, SOLD****

FS: Polished Stock Pulleys. Paypal only. PM if interested. Use thread to ask question.

1. These are the stock pulleys off my 2006 GT with less than 10K miles on them. I bought a set of 4 Billet pulleys from METCO and had these laying around.

2. I decided to play with them and see if I could get them to shine...sure enough. I used lots of sandpaper and a dremel tool to polish them. They are not perfect, as this is not what I do for a living, but they look good.

3. Will they tarnish? Once I polished them, I had them laying around for 1 month and they did not tarnish. However, they will tarnish if they get wet. I will recommend seller clear coat the area where the pulley does not make contact with the belt--which I did not polish.

4. Sorry, I will not break them up and sell them individually.

This is what I am selling now

3 - polished Iddler pulleys (#1, 4 and 6 on diagram)
1 - polished PS pump pulley [This one I got stock from DiMora (member here) and I polished it] (#5 on diagram)
1 - polished stock Water Pump pulley (#7 on diagram)

This is what I will sell later (once polished) --different price than above
1 - polished stock belt tensioner and polished stock pulley (#9 on diagram)
1 - billet METCO stock belt tensioner pulley (not in photo). I can also sell the polished stock belt tensioner with the billet METCO pulley. I can take a pic of both later.

Diagram:

Diagram.jpg

P2-1.jpg

P4-2.jpg

P5-1.jpg

P7-1.jpg

P9-1.jpg

P8-1.jpg

P3-2.jpg

Last edited:

6605stang

CSM No. 07SGT5687
Reaction score
If I hadn't just gone through a harrowing experience with installing some of these pulleys over the weekend, I'd probably take them all!

Bump for a cool DIY mod. Very nice.

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score
Holy cow, I swapped them out in a jiffy. I think the most difficult one to pull out is the Water Pump pulley because the doggone thing rotates as you turn the ratchet. I ended up holding the pulley with one hand while losing it with the other. I have not swapped out the PS pulley. I still have the stocker. I did not have the right pulley puller and was too lazy to rent one at autozone.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
How much for these?:

1 - polished PS pump pulley [This one I got stock from DiMora (member here) and I polished it] (#5 on diagram)
I can also sell the polished stock belt tensioner with the billet METCO pulley.

6605stang

CSM No. 07SGT5687
Reaction score
Ya, I know it's easy in general, but sometimes things like stripped threads on timing covers happen... ugh.

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score
How much for these?:

I can also sell the polished stock belt tensioner with the billet METCO pulley.

PM sent. BTW, folks...I know they look black...didn't realize it until someone brought it to my attention--but they ARE polished. Lets see if these pics are better:

P5-2.jpg

P2-2.jpg

P1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Holy fuck sticks batman, these fuckers look awesome. Pm sent regarding buying them. A.k.a they are mine. Nice job dude, that's some nice work. If anybody would like to buy the water pump pulley, I don't need it.

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score
Sales pending to nuclearmuscle523...as soon as he clears his PM box which appears to be full and wont accept one single PM..... :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back