FS: SCT Tuner, CMCV delete plates, aeromotive fuel rails

white05

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have an SCT SF3 tuner for sale. SCT, as well as other forum members, told me that this carries all the same features and functions as the X3, but it also includes 3 pre-loaded tunes. Still has 5 unlocks left. Only selling because I use a dyno tune and do not need this. I do not have the USB cord.

The delete plates are homemade ones. I used chemical and oil resistant Quiksteel to fill the holes. That stuff is solid and is not coming out. I've got most of the ports finished, but a few still need to be smoothed down. Just didn't have time to finish the project and lost interest.

The fuel rails are rails only--no lines or fittings. One of the rails has been tapped for a return system and plugged. I pressure tested the rail and it has no leaks.

Tuner--$220
Plates--$45
Rails--$85

I prefer to sell this as a package deal. If someone wants it all I will cover paypal fees and shipping.

I think these are fair prices. Most everyone knows the price of these items new, but if you think I'm too high, please let me know.

Thanks,
Brad

Attachments

• GEDC0119.jpg
    GEDC0119.jpg
    484 KB · Views: 23
  • GEDC0123.jpg
    GEDC0123.jpg
    524.7 KB · Views: 19
  • GEDC0121.jpg
    GEDC0121.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 45
  • GEDC0122.jpg
    GEDC0122.jpg
    486.8 KB · Views: 45
  • GEDC0125.jpg
    GEDC0125.jpg
    492.1 KB · Views: 61
  • GEDC0127.jpg
    GEDC0127.jpg
    501.7 KB · Views: 35

Windveil Blue

forum member
Reaction score
i will take the delete plates. pm sent. send me your paypal addy. thanks.

white05

Reaction score
Ok. Tuner sold to Legend Shaker. Delete plates pending.

Now, somebody buy these fuel rails.

white05

Reaction score
Also taking offers on the fuel rails now. I don't have time to make multiple trips to get these items shipped. I'll be shipping the other two items in the morning, so if anyone is interested in the fuel rails, let me know. It won't hurt my feelings if your offer is lower than expected.

white05

Reaction score
$60 shipped on the rails. Somebody take these. There's nothing wrong with them, I just have no use for them and want someone else get use out of them. No reason for them to sit around. Remember, they sell for $219 new.

05xgt

Reaction score
Interested in the rails if you still have them. Check your PM

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back